Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 283 questions
votes
I am right now attempting to return it because the quality is so awful and it stretches the images to wide. But on the returns page it says it can't be returned because it's a 'hazardous material'. ?? Why were they able to send it to ME? I have just sent an email to the seller and I'm hoping for satisfaction.
Dec 31, 2013 by Marcia D.
votes
You want a box opposite of this one. This box takes an older type composite signal and outputs HDMI (for a new TV). Check the site for a box that does the opposite of this one (HDMI to composite) and you will be fine.
Jul 5, 2014 by jgrass316
votes
I do not believe it improves quality. I think it only converts an analogy to a digital signal with the same quality. I use it to connect an old DVD player to an HD TV and that works very well.
Dec 1, 2013 by Nicholas Marenakos
vote
It comes with a power transformer for 110v 60hz power. The device does work, though it slightly alters the color. I used it for my RCA Cable box and only noticed it when on the menu.
Oct 29, 2014 by AUSTIN
vote
It worked for a PS2, so I bet it will. It converts RCA in to HDMI out.
Sep 16, 2013 by D. McAloon
votes
The name of the device is AV2HDMI. That means that if the output of your BlueRay player is an RCA Composite video connection (red, white and yellow coded cable) and the input to the projector is HDMI, then yes this device should work for you.
Sep 1, 2013 by dtorger
votes
I don't think so -- you want the opposite product: HDMI to AV Composite RCA CVBS Video + Audio Converter For TV PS3 VHS VCR DVD
Jun 17, 2013 by a
votes
Yes it will work. My TV is also 120Hz capable and I had no issue.
Sep 10, 2014 by Michael S Triplett
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   29   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers