Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 219 questions
votes
You want a box opposite of this one. This box takes an older type composite signal and outputs HDMI (for a new TV). Check the site for a box that does the opposite of this one (HDMI to composite) and you will be fine.
Jul 5, 2014 by Joe Guarrasi
vote
I do not believe it improves quality. I think it only converts an analogy to a digital signal with the same quality. I use it to connect an old DVD player to an HD TV and that works very well.
Dec 1, 2013 by Nicholas Marenakos
vote
If your VCR has a red, white, and yellow connection this will convert it to HDMI. Your VCR would be the input and HDMI would be the output. Need to power converter via a USB connection.
Jan 6, 2013 by Joe
votes
The name of the device is AV2HDMI. That means that if the output of your BlueRay player is an RCA Composite video connection (red, white and yellow coded cable) and the input to the projector is HDMI, then yes this device should work for you.
Sep 1, 2013 by dtorger
votes
Yes , it converts RCA input to HDMI output . It works alright
Apr 6, 2014 by Bernardo G.
votes
I don't think so -- you want the opposite product: HDMI to AV Composite RCA CVBS Video + Audio Converter For TV PS3 VHS VCR DVD
Jun 17, 2013 by a
votes
Yes it will work. My TV is also 120Hz capable and I had no issue.
Sep 10, 2014 by Michael S Triplett
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   22   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers