Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on February 2, 2001
These twelve colorful little dinosaur tattoos are shown in graceful, very active poses, running, leaping, attacking, stalking. While all of them are great to look at, the best is the snarling utahraptor, which practically leaps out of the picture. Also neat is the albertosaurus, in what has to be a very lifelike stance. They're all wonderful, though, from the beautiful stegosaurus to the striped hypsilophodon. The other dinosaurs depicted are tyrannosaurus, gastonia, liliensternus, argentinosaurus, apatosaurus, urodromeus, centrosaurus, and tylocephale.
on June 15, 2012
got these for a family birthday- multigenerational in which we all put on tattoos. have to say the grownups and older codgers seemed to enjoy it as much as the kids. dinosaurs are well formed, well colored. wish they had same attention to detail in frogs and other animals- id buy them all.
on November 2, 2011
My boys loves dinosaurs. These tattoos were a huge hit at my house! They are like other temporary tattoos and are very easy to apply. They stayed on very well over several days and when we were ready, they removed quite easily. The colors were great. I would recommend these tattoos to all dinosaur lovers. :o)
on June 21, 2009
The tattoo is nice and has details of the dinosaurs, but it easily comes off the second day, so my son was disappointed and asked me to put another again.
on May 27, 2008
I had these as party favors recently; they're a big hit. You get a stegasaurus on your clavicle, then go to a bar and someone thinks it's the best tatoo they've ever seen. They come off in the shower very quickly-don't expect it to look ok longer than 12 hours.
on January 11, 2013
I bought these for a little Burmese boy who's only been in our country a short time. He loves dinosaurs and these amaze him. He chooses which one he wants, we put it where he wants it and hold a wet papertowel on it for 30 seconds. I count the time out loud to add to the drama. I lift off the paper and there it is. They all transfer perfectly and stay on for a long time. The colors are bright and he is thrilled. We put them all over him. He has them on this arms, his legs, his face and his little belly.

I couldn't have found anything else at this price that would make him so happy. Glad I bought them.
on November 10, 2013
These are very cute temp tattoos! The actual page of tattoos measures (a little less than)6"x5 3/4" & holds 12 tattoos. I bought 2 "books" to cut out & add in party favor bags & I'm very happy with them.
on April 24, 2009
Excellent item! Was a great hit a party, will buy as a filler item again.
on June 30, 2015
These are cool looking but parts of the tattoo stick to the plastic cover no matter how slowly and carefully you peel it apart. You will inevitably end up with missing tails, mouths, and spikes. Luckily my two year old doesn't care but I wouldn't buy these again, especially seeing other reviews stating the same.
on April 6, 2009
We included tattoos books with our Xmas, b-day, and other gift packages for kids. Colorful and detailed, they are a hit every time.