Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mini Lalaloopsy Doll - Toasty Sweet Fluff
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 6, 2012
My daughter loves this toy. We bought it as a reward for her piano practicing and it didn't disappoint. The pieces are small so not a good toy for very small children, but she's seven and it has been fun for her. It arrived in great shape and on time. Recommend it for imaginative play.
on December 31, 2012
Doll is great, my daughter loves it, but the white dress is a dust magnet and turned brown within a day. No biggie, but wasn't expecting that to happen. That's all.
on May 13, 2013
Gorgeous little doll, jointed and textured, a really cute addition to the set. It may be worth pointing out that it is a TINY doll (a couple of inches tall), perfect for what we wanted, but a potential disappointment if you overlook this fact.
on February 4, 2013
I know it says mini- but wowza. Also, the packaging it came in was taped up, almost like it had been opened or the packaging wasn't very sturdy in the first place. I didn't really care, it was for a niece who was just going to go nuts when she saw it anyways so the packaging never stood a chance.
on December 31, 2012
she was excited when she opened her present but did not play with it at that time ..had never heard of this doll before
on November 27, 2012
very cute and my daughter loves it. I did make the mistake though thinking that this was a "lalaloopsy Littles" instead of Mini. the Mini is about 3 inches tall... oops! still was a hit!
on December 26, 2012
Bought this for my daughter who loves these dolls. She was so excited with it, this one is particularly hard to find locally. Glad I found it and purchased it.
on January 5, 2013
Our puppy loves the Toasty Lalaloopsy. He has destroyed 3 of them. He doesn't touch the other ones, just little Toasty, which happens to be my daughter's favorite.
on January 26, 2013
It may be that my expectations were too high but I really expected a larger doll. And I haven't seen my granddaughter playing with it so it just wasn't one of my better purchases from Amazon.
on March 11, 2013
My granddaughter has stated a collection of these dolls. She like them because they are small and easy to display in her room. This is a great way to decorate a young girls bedroom.