5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter can't put this book down!
Published on January 2, 2008 by Nancy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy!
I just received this book but haven't read it yet. The book cover came ripped & the corner bent. Not happy!
Published 1 month ago by KM

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter can't put this book down!, January 2, 2008
This review is from: Mini Mysteries: 20 Tricky Tales to Untangle (American Girl Library) (Paperback)
My 8 year old daughter received the Mini Mysteries book as a gift and she loves it. The stories are just the right length and difficulty for her age (nearly 9 years old) and she really gets a kick out of reading them out loud to the entire family, at the dinner table. We all try to solve the mystery but thus far have been stumped each time. I highly recommend the book for a 7 to, say, 10 or 11 year old girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must for the Classroom Library, January 3, 2009
I bought this for my 6th grade classroom library. It is perfect for sustained silent reading. I have the students read every day for the first few minutes of class. The students can read one mystery and use critical thinking skills and other comprehension skill to solve the mystery.

This is a must have for classroom libraries grades 3-7.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to figure out., August 19, 2012
The stories are short and to the point. They require a little thinking but aren't too hard to work out. I bought this for my 9 year old and she is able to enjoy the stories. The answers are tucked under flaps in the back so when you check your answer to see if you are right you don't ruin the next one because you already saw the answer. Nice idea for the solutions.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one was a hit!, April 22, 2011
I bought this for my 6-year-old granddaughter. She is a great reader and I'm not sure other 6 year olds could read this yet, but for her it was a winner. She read several of these short mysteries to us during a family weekend at our house. She enjoyed it and so did we. Well worth the purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Book Review from a Spiritridge Third Grader, March 22, 2007
If you love to uncover clues look inside Mini Mysteries! Well if your wondering why it's called Mini Mysteries it is because this is one book with a lot of mini mysteries.

All of these mysteries have the same main characters. Their names are Marie, Hailey, Noelle, Brook, Hope, Meagan, Sage, Faith, and Rose. These girls make sitting in the house on a rainy day seem like going on the fastest rollercoaster ever!

I absolutely adore this book! If you're wondering why it is because these mysteries are so exciting and because the author is so creative and makes this book glued to your mind.

I recommend this book to someone who loves mysteries and to elementary schools. I hope you enjoy this marvelous mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, July 27, 2010
My daughter is 8 and has recently gotten into mysteries. She loves this book and reads 1 or 2 every night at bedtime.

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this book., September 11, 2009
A Kid's Review
Nine girls will find small mysteries with twists and turns -- like where is a kid's snorkel gear that he left at the beach overnight? Or who did each girl give their valentine to? This book is full of mysteries for girls who like mysteries. If you like mysteries read this book. -- by Lillie age 10

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old loves this book!, March 15, 2014
I think my daughter has read this book at least 4 times by herself and then has read it outloud to at least 3 other people. She just can't put it down! My 11 year old son even read it and enjoyed it. A wonderful book!

*Confession - I read it too, after the kids went to bed. It's great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shared reading, January 21, 2014
My grand-daughter and I take turns reading the short stories and then we both try to guess the answer to the mystery before she peeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift for 8-year old., November 7, 2013
Gave this as a gift to an 8-year old at her birthday party. She loves books and was really thrilled to receive this. Book looks very nice and is of great quality.

Mini Mysteries: 20 Tricky Tales to Untangle (American Girl Library)
$7.95 $4.49