Mythbusters 19 Seasons 2012
1. Titanic Survival Adam and Jamie team up with Titanic movie director James Cameron to tackle the most requested myth in MythBuster history, while Kari, Grant and Tory ride a rocket-powered surfboard.
2. Trench Torpedo The guys fire up a myth from World War One - testing if a trench corner can slow down a shockwave and save a soldier. Tory, Kari and Grant crash clown cars to see if balloons can protect you in a crash.
3. Hail Hijinx Adam and Jamie pick apart some rope bridge physics from the action movie Cliffhanger, while Kari, Grant and Tory test if giant hail can really sink a fishing boat by puncturing the hull.
4. Fright Night There's thrills, spills, and spine tingling chills as Adam and Jamie see if certain sound frequencies can convince people of paranormal activity. Kari, Grant and Tory find out if the smell of fear really exists.
5. Mini Myth Medley The team mixes it up with a medley of viewer requested myths and hit a home run with baseball legend Matt Cain. The guys test an underwater bike ride, if you really can 'know it like the back of your hand,' and the potty dance.
6. Cannonball Chemistry Adam and Jamie test whether a mattress can really cushion a watery wipeout. Meanwhile, Kari, Tory and Grant tackle a blast from the past as they test if cannonballs made of stone can really cause carnage.
7. Food Fables Just in time for Thanksgiving, the MythBusters team up with celebrity chef Alton Brown to find out if you can cook lasagna in a dishwasher and a meal under the hood of a car. Kari, Grant and Tory test tryptophan and what really tastes like chicken.
8. Explosions A-Z Arguably the most perfect episode in MythBusters history, the team run through the explosive alphabet highlighting some of the show's 752 detonations and counting.