Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Mini Ninjas - Nintendo Wii
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change

on June 4, 2010
This game is AWESOME... It reminds me somewhat of the newer Zelda games, only cooler. Powers are awesome, look and feel are great. My single complaint is that once you start fighting actively (i.e. swinging at baddies), you can't redirect unless you stop swinging and turn. This linear thing is both a blessing and a curse, though, so it's more just my personal taste than anything else.

GET THIS GAME!!!!
on April 29, 2010
This is a really great game. It's easy, but it never gets boring. The graphics are really cool. There are six playable characters. The main character learns NINJA MAGIC! There's a good mix of action and comedy. This is the PERFECT Wii game!!! I recommend this game to any Wii owner looking for a surprise. I am infinitely happy with this purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on April 16, 2012
I first played Mini Ninjas with my nephew who had it for his Playstation 3. I loved it so much I went out and purchased my own copy! I'm a Nintendo girl though, so I got the Wii version. Which is exactly the same by the way. The game is stunningly beautiful, with so much to explore. It is easy to get lost and off track with what your mission is, the scenes are so pretty and tranquil, and you want to see more of it! It isn't violent. You shake fruits off trees to gain power, and in each level you find shrines, free trapped animals, sail around in your hat and solve puzzles. It is such a positive game!
on November 13, 2009
I'm not a hard core gamer. I'm a 20-something Mom of two. There isn't a single other PS3 game that we have seen or tried that I play on a regular basis. If it weren't for this game, I would never ever play the PS3, only my husband would. My 3 year old daughter can watch us play and follows along with the storyline, she even gets excited or nervous in parts. When your ninja fights, it's not really violent, so it's ok for her to watch it, and the bad guys turn into cute bunnies or big bears when you "kill" them. This game is also beautiful. I really can't say enough about it, I think it's the best buy for us because we don't have to hide it from the kids and I enjoy playing it. Love it.
on July 5, 2011
This is a great game that turned out to be better than I expected. The graphics are simplistic but great, and there are many great puzzles too be completed. As you play, you can unlock new characters. When you begin you always start as the last ninja named Hiro. There are a lot of bosses to defeat and mini samurais which are all over the ninja world.

Your mission is too find all the missing ninjas that have disappeared and destroy the enemy. The only thing bad about it is that there is a lot of reading to do. It is a great game overall, with lots of humor too. Good for kids, not gory nor profane. It is a great buy if you are into action games!
on October 27, 2011
My sons love this game. They are 7 and 6 years old. Some parts are a little hard for the younger son, but it is not as frustrating for him as most games. The game is gorgeous and not very violent. There are long quiet passages between the battles, which are fun for the boys to explore. They enjoy playing as the different characters, too. Some elements of the game are hilarious for them as well. They just giggle and giggle with delight.
on May 28, 2012
WoW! I play this game a lot and all I have to say is WoW. The plot is fascinating and the gameplay is super fun. I Enjoy playing this game, and it is also fun to watch others play. The thing I really enjoy is the ability to change between different characters with unique abilities. I love the cute little animals and I will definitely give this game 5 stars. I will recommend it to anyone between the ages of 7 and 125.
on March 25, 2010
Took a while to learn the camera controls, but this game is just fun. The characters are cute, the game is interesting, the game design is well thought out (you feel like you have free reign to walk through the worlds), the story moves along, and the background settings are easy on the eyes. I hope nintendo continues in this vein.
on May 3, 2010
My 11 year-olds birthday guit. Got it because of the price and reviews. What a treat! The 11 year old is having lots of fun and the 13 year old is just as happy. When I get a chance to play I have the same fun. It is fun to watch others play because of the great pictures. Some of the trees are so beautiful! So worth it!
on December 27, 2011
I am not a huge gamer but I saw this and thought it looked so fun because I love anything Ninja. It did not dissapoint at all! The game is challenging but not too much so which is good for me. I was able to beat the stages and move forward. The graphics are awesome and there are so many things the ninjas can do! A must have!! A+++++