5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
I half expected this screen protector to be like others where it would hamper the S-Pen. This screen protector does indeed increase the resistance but only a very small amount. The added resistance actually makes me feel like I'm writing on actual paper more! Definitely recommend this screen protector- it went on without a problem and the cutouts are perfect.
Published 20 months ago by W. Ng

3.0 out of 5 stars does not work well with S pen
The screen protector does not work very well with the S pen, a little grabby (?) Not sticky but a noticeable resistance. Also, using the S pen has left scratches on the surface. Bubbles are annoying, I used two of the three provided and still have bubbles, if I need a clean room for the best installation it is not worth the trouble to me.

8/26
After...
Published 20 months ago by Steelheader

3.0 out of 5 stars does not work well with S pen, April 27, 2013
This review is from: MiniGuard Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note N5100 8.0" S-Pen Compatible (3x Pack Anti Glare) (Personal Computers)

8/26
After getting used to the different texture of the protector I have added a star to my rating. It protects the screen as it is supposed to do and the anti-glare works well for me as I work outside and use the S-note app a lot to take notes around the golf course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, April 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy install, clear, smooth., April 29, 2013
I had absolutely no problem with this screen protector. Installed easy. First one stuck on with no bubbles or dust. The screen protector is clear and doesn't cause any annoying glare. And I have had no problem with the S Pen working despite this screen protector being installed.

The only issue I noticed is that the screen protector is not cut around the Samsung logo at the top of the screen. It actually covers a portion of the logo. The camera, lights, and speaker are all cut out correctly though.

In any event, a worthy purchase to protect the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars uses small tabs for avoiding finger prints!, August 7, 2013
High quality screen protector for a very reasonable price. I found that this screen protector does not have the same negatives of the other more expensive screen protectors like Zagg, etc. This protector is very smooth and hard, it does not cause the S-pen to drag or skip across the screen like some of the more grabby protectors. I have been using this for several weeks and am very pleased with the quality.

The package comes with 3 protectors, a cleaning cloth, and a squeegee for removing bubbles. I spent several minutes cleaning my screen, and preparing a solution of soapy water to aid with aligning the protector. I used a piece of scotch tape to remove some of the finer dust specs before finally wetting the surface to install the protector.

These protectors are unique (so far that I've seen) in that they have a layer of film on both the adhesive side and the protective side of the film. Each of these layers has a small tab on it so that you can easily peel the edges away without rolling them, but also so that once the adhesive backer is removed, you can use the tab on the protective side of the film to handle the protector to avoid finger prints and smudges. Its pretty slick.

One minor downside is that it has the cutout near the top of the screen for the international version of the tablet that has a speaker there. It really isn't a big deal at all and it isn't noticeable. The adhesive dries quickly, and if you ever damage the protector, there are 2 more included for under $10.

I have noticed no corner lift or orange peel texture like some other screen protectors at this time

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as you'd expect, plus adds a little welcome friction, May 7, 2013
Easy install, but best if you let the film peel off as you lay down the protector instead of taking it all off beforehand. Clean the screen, start at the button-end and "roll" it on. Let the thin film backing peel away as smooth it on from bottom to top after aligning the button. I applied this with the edge of a book for even pressure and only had one bubble that was easily removed with a credit card afterward. It adds a little more "grab" to the screen, but that is one of the reasons I wanted it (writing and drawing on a perfectly smooth surface just felt wierd). Don't worry, there appears to be no decrease in sensitivity. Only reason this isn't five stars is the price. I know these cost nothing to make, so although $10 is reasonable, it should be half that. At least there's three.

3.0 out of 5 stars they come bent and damaged, April 30, 2013
This was a great deal but then I realized all three of my screen protectors were bent and had some kind of stains on them

4.0 out of 5 stars really like it, September 6, 2013
I really like this product. Only problem, there were a few bubbles that I COULD NOT get out, no matter what...hence 4 stars. I really like the non glare and even if it gets dirty, it doesn't slow down the touch screen action. I liked the way the s Pen felt, more friction like a pen on real paper. Writing on the glass was like not as much control. Will definitely purchase again. I wish they made one for my Skyrocket phone. The protectors I got for that get draggy. Btw order came in good timely manner

4.0 out of 5 stars good, August 31, 2013
It is as described and works. good price. I don't like being told how many words I must use in a review.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for s pen, February 4, 2014
i have had this on my tablet for at least a month and it works great! absolutely no scratches and believe me ive dropped it quite a few times. I did notice a difference betweeen this one and my old screen protector, the s pen glides easier and doesnt seem like it gets caught on the plastic

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, January 11, 2014
I got this today I installed it it took me a few tries to get it right, but this is not like I thought it would be, I thought it would be tacky like a lot of screen protectors and its not!!!!! Works awesome with my S-pen no problems what so ever! It fits very well and I don't have to worry now about my screen as much as I was! I love this product!