Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MiniGuard Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note N5100 8.0" S-Pen Compatible (3x Pack Anti Glare)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 27, 2013
The screen protector does not work very well with the S pen, a little grabby (?) Not sticky but a noticeable resistance. Also, using the S pen has left scratches on the surface. Bubbles are annoying, I used two of the three provided and still have bubbles, if I need a clean room for the best installation it is not worth the trouble to me.

8/26
After getting used to the different texture of the protector I have added a star to my rating. It protects the screen as it is supposed to do and the anti-glare works well for me as I work outside and use the S-note app a lot to take notes around the golf course.
on June 8, 2013
So I wasted the first two protectors out of the 3-pack because it wasn't as easy to put on as expected. For some reason, there seemed to be a lot of static on the screen so it would attract an incredible amount of dust.

The one that is one my note 8 now is perfect and the anti-glare works well but the learning curve to apply the protector makes it borderline not worth the price.
on August 3, 2013
I've been on a quest for a plastic that lets the screen show through clearly but also provides more friction for the stylus. As an artist, I am accustomed to some friction from paper to provide stability to the drawing implement. Drawing on glass is to normal drawing as ice skating is to walking...lots of slipping and stumbling. Regrettably, the "anti-glare" MiniGuard is about as slippery as the "HD clear". So I had to look for unconventional solutions. The best I have found so far is to buy a sheet of Matte Acetate from TAP Plastic in San Rafael, CA. (You cannot buy it online except a whole industrial-size roll.) Cut it to size and tape it on top of the MiniGuard. It is a big improvement, though it dims/blurs the screen slightly. Similar products (e.g. drafting vellum) from art stores are not quite as good. Also note: I use Wacom's "Flex" nib which has a nice rubbery tip that grips the surface better, although this doesn't help much without a matte surface.

That being said, the MiniGuard works great for average purposes. It applies easily, and stays on. Prior to this, I used the Zagg protector because it is the only one sold in brick & mortar stores for the Note 8; the Zagg is made of gummy plastic that is utterly incompatible with the s-pen & it should be recalled.
on July 12, 2013
I always find it difficult to get these screen covers on bubble free and never can do it the first time....from tablets to phones to cameras :( I liked this package because it provided 3 screen protectors at a very reasonable price and they seem like very good quality. It did take me 2 to get in on but I do have a spare :)
on June 14, 2013
This protector is really good, it was easy to install and I got no bubbles on the first try, and I am not that great at it. It is a dry install which I like. The finish is smooth so the S pen glides easily, and the S Pen works great with it not like certain others that have a tacky feeling to them. I am very impressed with the quality, I have been a faithful zagg invisishield user for years, but when it come to an active stylus I would steer clear of zagg. Mini suit has got a new faithful customer in me.
on July 12, 2013
I will say that once it's on, this screen protector both looks nice and repels fingerprints. However, it attracts a lot of dust once the backing is peeled off and it's difficult to get the protector onto the screen without having some bits of dust trapped beneath. I wasn't able to get the first one to adhere without having a ton of dust trapped beneath it, but I was able to get the second one on with less bubbles and dust. Now that it's on, it does what it's supposed to and doesn't interfere with the view of the screen.
on September 6, 2013
It ends up that I actually really like the anti-glare feel of this screen protector. To be honest, I wasn't sure how I would feel about it at first. Everything looks great and it's protecting my screen. And I was glad for a 3-pack because I messed up the first attempt (didn't clean the screen well enough the first time) and had to throw one out.
on December 12, 2013
Do not follow the directions on the package for application. Do a wet application by spraying the side of the protector (drench it) with water then apply with squeegee. Air bubble problems will be resolved that way. Also, no squeegee is provided. I used a hard piece of plastic.
on December 30, 2013
Bought these because they were cheap with good reviews. There is some resistance with the s pen with the screen protector on but still usable. I only gave this product two stars because the protector was clearly not made for the note 8.0as it was advertised. The size is slightly too small and does not have holes for the camera lens or buttons that the note has. Not bad if you're on a budget like I am but would not recommend.
on June 30, 2013
I chose this screen protector because I liked their covers so well. The anti-glare feature works well when viewing video and browsing and using the s-pen. It isn't hard to apply, and it aligns with home key and the front camera perfectly. So far so good!