5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case!!!
Unfortunately there is not a great selection of cases for the ASUS TF300 + Keyboard Dock out there. I had a different one and got this one to compare... the MiniSuit is awesome!!! So much better than the other case I had. It feels sturdy. The leather seems to be of high quality. The magnetic enclosure is perfect.

It isn't a slim case, but if you are looking for...
Published on July 23, 2012 by S. Freudenberg

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case overall
Published on August 24, 2012 by Gig

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case!!!, July 23, 2012
This review is from: MiniSuit ASUS Transformer TF300 Case / TF300T Leather Keyboard Portfolio Stand Case Cover for TF300 MultiFunctional Mobile Dock and Tablet (Black) (Electronics)

It isn't a slim case, but if you are looking for a comfortable, protective and good looking case for your tablet + dock this is it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like it said, July 9, 2012
Product came just as described. I like that it can be used as a tablet cover or add the 3rd section to accomodate detachable keyboard. They do not carry anything like this in Best Buy (even though they sell the added keyboard) or Walmart. This is a great deal. Most tablet covers I have seen are $50 or more and arent as functional as this is for my Asus Transformer Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought it was awful at first, I was doing it wrong., March 9, 2013
I think I wrote a bad review for this at first, turns out I'm stupid and was doing it wrong. I thought I couldn't get the keyboard attached and that the case was in the way, but I had inserted the tablet part upside down and then also connected the keyboard backwards.

Quite embarrassing really. So if it doesn't seem to fit right at first - it's backwards!

Now that I've gotten it in correctly - it's a great case. Fits great, looks great, I have no trouble hooking up the cords as needed and I have absolutely no complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case overall, August 24, 2012
I like this case in general, but I do have one problem with it. The hole for the rear-facing camera (facing the user) is noticable along the top edge when using video conferencing software like Skype. It's kinda funny actually, looks like you're peeking through a keyhole - gives me the chills! It is possible to reposition the tablet to get rid of the edge, but shouldn't be necessary. Other than that, great cover, well made from good materials and good design.

EDIT after 1 week of use:
I've recently discovered that the small, velcro retaining strap that is used to secure the tablet into the case directly covers the microphone located along the tablet's edge. This becomes a problem when using the tablet in either the docked or undocked position for live audio or recordings of any kind - which I do semi-frequently. I've reduced my review to 3-stars for that reason. The strap should be located directly in the center of the top edge when docked, not sure why it's not - seems like a no-brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, bulky but that can be somewhat fixed..., April 24, 2013
So this is a great case for the TF300 and keyboard. It looks good, feels good, nice and versatile. It doesn't look or feel cheep. It is bulky though, especially when you use the full case with the keyboard, but you can leave the keyboard part of the case off (even with the actual keyboard still attached), which helps reduce how big it is and makes it easier to take the keyboard off when you want to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product for the price., August 11, 2012
I was expecting to receive a cheap cover. When the package arrived, I was very impressed with the quality of this cover. It is very well built and has a nice smooth feel to it. The outside is soft to the touch but not slick. This cover actually made it easier to hold my tablet. The best part is it comes with the cover for the docking station. I would recommend this cover to anyone the is in the market for a low priced cover for their new Asus tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars MiniSuit ASUS Transformer TF300 Case / TF300T Leather Keyboard Portfolio..., April 29, 2013
Very nice functional case at a great price. I like the fact that the case can be used with or without the keyboard dock very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, April 21, 2013
I've been looking for something like this for my Asus since I purchased it over a year ago. I can't believe that it's this hard to find a cover for both the keyboard and the tablet, but this product has finally ended my search. Well made, fits perfectly, keyboard docks easily, what more can you ask for? Granted it is a bit heavy, but for now it works better than anything else I've seen on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case for my tablet, April 9, 2013
Shelley (West Valley City, UT, US) - See all my reviews
The case fits great. I love being able to have the keyboard attached and still able to put my tablet in a case.

4.0 out of 5 stars handsome and functional, March 28, 2013
The case is good looking and functional. It is not flimsy but holds its position well. I would recommend it.