Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MiniSuit PU Leather Case Cover for ASUS VivoTab TF600, Keyboard Compatible (Executive Black Folder)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
The top part of the case (where the tablet slips in) has notches carved out on four sides for easy swiping at the edges of the touch screen. It has a smallish tab with velcro to the right of the upper notch to keep the tablet from slipping out the top. It cannot slip out the bottom, left, or right.

The bottom part of the case where the keyboard slips in has leatherette corners that are suitable wrist rests. All ports are available easily, speakers have cutouts, and cameras are not obscured, except that the rear is obscured when the cover flap sits behind the tablet when the unit is open.

The two pieces comprising the case snap together at the back with two snaps on a flap that comes up from the keyboard piece. This makes it easy to take the two apart and leave the covers on, and take just the tablet with you. The cover flap is on the tablet piece, and ends up being a bit loose fitting when just taking the tablet, but that's just unavoidable because this is designed to be able to fit both keyboard and tablet. The cover stays closed with an invisible magnet which is just strong enough to keep it closed, letting you open the flap with little resistance.

The company logo is in the lower right corner of the flap, and almost imperceptible. There is a pen loop on the tablet piece, and is at top back when the case is closed like a book (right hand side of tablet when open.) On the inside of the flap there is a 2-sided pocket stitched at the left and bottom edge, leaving right and and upper edge open to slide papers in. It has the upper right corner lopped off for ease of entry. On top of the pocket, in the lower left corner, there is a window pocket for identification/business cards, etc.

The case is nicely stitched. The pocket and ID pocket are fully stitched, as are the speaker openings. The only things that are not stitched are the face piece for the tablet, which is die cut out of the leatherette and backed with the velveteen fabric that lines the inside of the case elsewhere and the opening for the camera on the back. The face piece is, however, stitched down at the left and right to the backside of the case. There are two elastic cloth bands to hold the top corners of the keyboard down, but the bottom leatherette corners are snug enough to make the elastic almost superfluous--kind of "belt and suspenders" in a way. The velveteen material that lines the case is very nice feeling, and icky feeling at all.

The only downside--and it's totally minor-- is attaching the tablet to the the keyboard. It's a bit trickier with the cases on, as you might expect. You will want to be sure you hear a click that it's locked or pull up on the tablet to be sure. The tablet tends to make a little buzz to let you know it's connected, but it may not necessarily be locked in given that now you're adding a layer of material along it. I think it just takes a bit of practice and getting used to sliding the two parts together with the cases on.
on February 3, 2013
I bought the tablet, and wanted a case to put it in. I bought the docking station as well. The cover is perfect for the tablet and keyboard. It fits just right, and has snaps to take the two sections apart if you just want to use the tablet. I was happy to find a cover for the ASUS. I had been looking for a compatable cover for some time, and Amazon was the only place I found one. The price was reasonable as well.
on April 19, 2014
Very sleek and chic, and fits like a glove. My only complaint is that there is no way to prop up the tablet if you don't have the keyboard attached. I like to watch movies on my tablet while working on my computer (so I don't have to split-screen what I'm doing), and it would be nice to have a way to stand it up so I can do that. Otherwise, definitely worth the money.
on December 6, 2013
The photo and description of this case just did not match the product when it was recieved, i was dissappointed when the product was recieved. I used the case and when folded it touches the 'off button' and the tab of course turns off when you are using it, yes not nice at all.
on August 31, 2013
Ordered one suggested by Amazon.com for my Vivo Tab 11.6". It was not the correct one. I worked with Mini-Suit and they corrected it very quickly. I have been very pleased with mini-suit. It is just what I was looking for and has significantly increased the benefit of using a Tablet PC.
on January 30, 2013
I have been searching for a case at a reasonable price, and cases just for a tablet in a retail store are over $40. This case is half the price and comes with a keyboard case as well. I like the fact that the keyboard case can detach by the snaps, and the case can also just be for the tablet. It looks sleek and classic. I am using it for my upcoming travels to New Zealand and Thailand. I would highly recommend this product to tablet users.
on June 25, 2013
The case itself is fine but when I bought it, the description of the product made it seem like it came with a keyboard. I was very disappointed to find out that it didn't have one and had to buy a different one. The other thing is you can't fold it on itself when you're just trying to use the pad, the magnet on it will make the pad think it has to be turned off if you have it tucked underneath. On a good note though I do like having a little folder pocket in the case.
on January 27, 2014
Nice case, the snaps are a little difficult to undo & getting to the release lever can be difficult. Reconnecting the tablet with the case on also can be a problem. But even with the minor problems certainly better protecting the tablet
on April 30, 2013
fits great on my asus tab nice smooth leather feel small and manageable,I will recommend this product to a friend
on January 14, 2013
I was looking forward to receiving this case sicne I have a trip scheduled this week. Unfortunately, mine did not arrive quite as described. There is no magnetic closure to help keep the cover closed when only the tablet is loaded. It flops about and is not protective at all! Unfortunately, unless I stick a giant rubber band around it, the cover will not stay shut to protect the tablet if I carry it without the dock, which I expect to do much of the time. Otherwise a good concept and versatile, but if it doesn't protect the tablet screen, this is a huge problem. Interestingly, a customer review dated just a few days ago comments on the magnet closure that is obviously absent on mine. I may have to return this since I didn't buy a classier case just to use a rubber band to keep it closed.