4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal
I bought this set for various items that have micro screws. For me it was a couple vintage key chains that had tiny batteries. My only complaint is that nothing is labeled (sizes), so its all guessing. Also the case it awful and one wrong tap and they all go flying getting mixed up etc...
Published 11 months ago by AlmostEverything84

3.0 out of 5 stars compact box
Should be very careful with the box; one spill and you are done!
Most of the screws differ length wise and not by the base diameter.
Tried for my watch but they are too big.
The head of the screw might be appropriate but the base is around 0.5 mm which is too big for watch screw replacements. Might be useful for glasses.
Published 10 months ago by ravvi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars compact box, September 1, 2013
This review is from: 900pc Miniature Screw Assortment Eyeglasses Watches Jewelry Cell Phone Electronic Devices (Office Product)
Should be very careful with the box; one spill and you are done!
Most of the screws differ length wise and not by the base diameter.
Tried for my watch but they are too big.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, August 5, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Save your money. I purchased these to replace a ..., June 30, 2014
Save your money. I purchased these to replace a missing screw on my glasses. All the machine screws in this set are the same diameter; just different lengths. The screws in my glasses are a bigger diameter.

3.0 out of 5 stars And not one screw is the right size., May 28, 2014
Bought this thinking there would be a screw to fit my glasses. Fail. They are all very small screws. Perhaps a set of screws for just glasses would make more sense.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lots of small screws but none of them fit my glasses, May 15, 2014
Dale (Hudson, Ohio, United States) - See all my reviews
I thought that with 900 pieces, I would find a few screws that fit the hinges of my reading glasses, but no. They are all just a little bit too small in diameter.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small to be useful, April 23, 2014
I wish I had just taken the item to a jeweler. I don't know if I will ever use these. There wasn't even the right screw for my sunglasses. I'll probably put the full set in my Will since I will probably never use them. Too inexpensive to warrant a return. I guess you never know when you will need a tiny screw.

2.0 out of 5 stars I bought this and the screws are all too small and threads too fine for anything., March 17, 2014
Glasses take a larger screw. These screws are all about the same thread and diameter, with different lengths. I have several pairs of wire glasses, and none of these screws worked.

3.0 out of 5 stars way too many big screws, January 1, 2014
I was looking for pins or small screws for my watch, but these screws were way to big for any nice or petite size watches and there are no pins in it. I think it was misleading to throw in 'watches' with the Item Title. They are fine for eyeglasses or sunglasses.

3.0 out of 5 stars screwes, November 14, 2013
They said for glasses and they all were too small.. Maybe my glasses but they did'ent fit 3 pairs I needed to fix.

5.0 out of 5 stars screwdriver set, May 20, 2013
Nice for the price and i collect sun glasses so i can always use tiny screws and shipmemt was fast

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›