Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 4|Change

on November 15, 2014
Beautiful Chair. Nicely crafted and aged looking...but not that small. End-to-end in length, the seat is a snap over 4", and about the same in height. I don't recall if dimensions were covered in advertising. As good as it looks, and as sturdy, I wanted something smaller for my Bonsai tree/garden.

If size works for your purposes, it's great.
on June 7, 2012
Solid bench artistically wrapped with vine pieces.I purchased the little straw hat to get the entire effect. This was a nice addition to my fairy habitat. Adorable!
on January 7, 2013
My cousin is big into gardening, and I ordered a bunch of fairy items. She really seemed to like this bench, and I did buy the straw hat to go with it...looks very nice together.
on December 11, 2012
I bought this as a gift for a friend that has a fairy garden, the detail is amazing and the price and quick shipping made it a perfect gift!!
on June 18, 2016
I'm surprised how great this is! I thought it might come and actually be made of plastic. The twigs are actual twigs! This is perfect for my little niece's fairy garden, and will mysteriously appear there, shortly. All that I am adding is a little sparkly fairy dust!
on February 5, 2016
I love my miniature fairy bench. It is small and dainty and I am just starting a miniature garden collection and this is my first piece. Although it may be small, this bench is finely crafted. I am looking forward to purchasing my nest piece.
on January 30, 2016
These are for my mother in law's fairy garden. She loves it. It was built well, and seems to be good quality. It will be outside after the snow melts and spring hits, so if it holds up, I will update with how well it does.
on February 3, 2015
looks very well made and attractive, i can't understand why a couple of people complained that's it's uneven, the one i received is perfectly straight, the bench will be a great addition in my betty boop dollhouse, i like it very much, exactly what i expected and rustic looking, took a ot of work to make
on June 27, 2014
I had a wee bit of bare space in a hypertufa planter where my creeping thyme had died out, so I tucked a small terra cotta gnome on the lip of the planter & tucked a miniature birdbath, some teeny flower pots & a gazing ball among the thyme & this little twig chair right below the gnome. I had a weensy curled up cat figure that I put on the chair & the entire scene looks just so sweet. Just enough in the right amount of space.
on January 16, 2014
Used this in our little fairy garden. Adds an interesting element. The product was well made and stood up to the weather very well. Highly recommend.