- Save $2.00 on a Selfie Stick when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MiniSuit. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Minisuit Bluetooth QWERTY Keyboard Stand Case for ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 72% off the $70.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Minisuit Bluetooth QWERTY Keyboard Stand Case for iPad Mini, 2 Retina Display (Silver Aluminum Finish)
|Price:||$29.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$40.05 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compatible Model: Apple iPad Mini 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen with Retina2012/2013/2014 Release (device not included). Does not fit the iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- As a keyboard: Rechargeable, wireless, bluetooth keyboard is sleek, professional, easy to use, and easy to carry. Sturdy, compact, lightweight case finished with classy aluminum color for a professional look and feel.
- As a stand: Versatile design allows you to dock your tablet into comfortable typing position. Sturdy swivel hinges let you open and close iPad Mini again and again just like a notebook, Macbook, or laptop!
- Smart: Cover initiates device to automatically wake and sleep. Charging time: 4-5 hours. Standby time: 60 days. Uninterrupted working time: 55 hours. Perfect for class, meetings, or just surfing!
- Please note: This must-have keyboard will fit iPad Mini 1st Gen (2012) or 2nd Gen Retina Display (2013). Looking for a keyboard for iPad Air? Minisuit has that too! Be sure to select the correct size upon check-out!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
The hinge is very tight, one reviewer in another post stated carrying their mini and having the keyboard come loose may have a defective unit. I do like to use the iPad with and without the keyboard cover and have to be very careful and persistent removing it.
My only beef with the unit is the angle of the screen I find a little too upright. Also if you are using a soft sleeve that accommodates the mini and Smart Cover, it may be a bit tight.
The body is I believe aluminum finished plastic, has little rubber feet to keep it stable on smooth surfaces and also to protect the finish. At $24 and change, it is a bargain and certainly worth this.
I still may pursue getting the Belkin FastFit if it ever is released, but it is at least 3x the cost. I did notice they released a new folio model for both iPad sizes which had not been previously announced, so I am wondering if they have nixed the FastFit design. Regardless, I plan to keep this one.
It is very light and the iPad Mini (I've got the Retina version) fits securely and very easily. It just slips in with a friction fit and you can easily slip it back out without any fuss.
The one quirk I've noticed is that if you don't use the keyboard for a while, the bluetooth connection gets lost even though in Settings it says it is still "Connected" - so you have to shut off Bluetooth and turn it back on then re-pair, which is very simple and quick. This extra step is slightly annoying but doesn't detract from this keyboard's otherwise great functionality.
Things I've noticed so far:
space bar is smaller
enter key is right by ' key so I accidentally hit enter sometimes
spellcheck doesn't seem enabled for keyboard
Things I like:
It is much sturdier than I anticipated.
It is worth the $27 I paid.
The one and only angle that it holds iPad in is fine.
It looks very sleek when iPad is shut as well as open.
Overall I'm really pleased with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I liked the design quite a bit. However, I used it a few times, put it on the shelf, and came back for it 6 months later. It was dead, dead, dead. Charging had no effect.Published 6 months ago by Daniel Pritts
I love this keyboard. Even with big hands. I am 6'6'' 250lbs I can even type on it. For some reason I got the green one but it was fine. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Brian
Only problem with this product is pgup and pgdown are not working.Published 19 months ago by Mounica
I am pleasantly surprised with quality and simplicity. Quick delivery, setup. Trouble at first staying connected but fine now.Published 21 months ago by QualityShopper
too small to really do any work. Charger is different than iPhone/iPad, so add to your plug-ins.
It does what it needs to do for the most part. Read more
this is by far the best and most convenient ipad keyboard ive seen. ive been buying from amazon for years and this is the first review ive ever made. Read morePublished on January 24, 2014 by Jacob schaller