- Save $2.00 on a Selfie Stick when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by MiniSuit. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Mivizu Universal Headphones when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by MiniSuit. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 and get the 4th one FREE (Must add all 4 items to the cart) Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Minisuit Bluetooth QWERTY Keyboard Stand Case for ...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 63% off the $69.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Minisuit Bluetooth QWERTY Keyboard Stand Case for iPad Mini, 2 Retina Display (Silver Aluminum Finish)
- Compatible Model: Apple iPad Mini 1st, 2nd, 3rd Gen with Retina2012/2013/2014 Release (device not included). Does not fit the iPad Air, 4, 3, 2, 1.
- As a keyboard: Rechargeable, wireless, bluetooth keyboard is sleek, professional, easy to use, and easy to carry. Sturdy, compact, lightweight case finished with classy aluminum color for a professional look and feel.
- As a stand: Versatile design allows you to dock your tablet into comfortable typing position. Sturdy swivel hinges let you open and close iPad Mini again and again just like a notebook, Macbook, or laptop!
- Smart: Cover initiates device to automatically wake and sleep. Charging time: 4-5 hours. Standby time: 60 days. Uninterrupted working time: 55 hours. Perfect for class, meetings, or just surfing!
- Please note: This must-have keyboard will fit iPad Mini 1st Gen (2012) or 2nd Gen Retina Display (2013). Looking for a keyboard for iPad Air? Minisuit has that too! Be sure to select the correct size upon check-out!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: iPad Mini 1 or 2 with Retina | Color: Silver
Top Customer Reviews
This cover for the iPad Air is one of the worst purchases I have ever made. It is a very inexpensive keyboard, and it's quality still does not meet price level. The product description says that the item supports sleep/wake functionality, but the keyboard does not support sleep/wake. Please note that I reached out to Minisuit, and Victoria at Minisuit has indicated that the product DOES NOT support sleep/wake. Therefore the product listing is inaccurate (UPDATE - Minisuit has updated their product description and it is now accurate).
The keyboard often does not work when typing. It generally takes 3 key presses in order to yield any input.
The packaging of this keyboard is laughable. In big bold letter on all sides of the packaging, it says that it is a "Bluetooh" keyboard.
This is hands down the worst keyboard case I have ever tried. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
2.The Ipad cannot be moved further back than the main upright position (it has movement towards the user, but cannot be bent away in cases of sun glare etc.)
Bottom Line it is super sleek and really turns the mini in to a netbook look alike.
I would highly recommend.
-easy to use
-just as thin as the ipad mini
-stable( i can hold it upside down with ipad and it does not slide off)
-there is a home screen button on the keyboard
-looks super sleek and barely weighs a thing
-not cheap looking!
-whenever i close ny ipad automatically turns off
- the keyboard is quite small and will take a while to get used too
-i wish it could open just a little wider
mine is useless will not work
The hinge is very tight, one reviewer in another post stated carrying their mini and having the keyboard come loose may have a defective unit. I do like to use the iPad with and without the keyboard cover and have to be very careful and persistent removing it.
My only beef with the unit is the angle of the screen I find a little too upright. Also if you are using a soft sleeve that accommodates the mini and Smart Cover, it may be a bit tight.
The body is I believe aluminum finished plastic, has little rubber feet to keep it stable on smooth surfaces and also to protect the finish. At $24 and change, it is a bargain and certainly worth this.
I still may pursue getting the Belkin FastFit if it ever is released, but it is at least 3x the cost. I did notice they released a new folio model for both iPad sizes which had not been previously announced, so I am wondering if they have nixed the FastFit design. Regardless, I plan to keep this one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it. Should have bought it years ago. Makes the iPad heavier, but is a great enhancement to the functionality. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Jane Ward
I liked the design quite a bit. However, I used it a few times, put it on the shelf, and came back for it 6 months later. It was dead, dead, dead. Charging had no effect.Published 3 months ago by Daniel Pritts
It is a very nice Item, but it was order incorrectly, it was the wrong size, but I will keep it! But if anyone has a Minisuit I will recommend it....Published 4 months ago by Juana Gomez
It's awkward. I have small hands and fingers and still can't get used to small keyboard.Published 4 months ago by Megumi
I bought keyboard on sale and it has been a very good value purchase. I bought a lynktec kickstand to beef up the screen portion stability and added rubber feet on the keyboard... Read morePublished 4 months ago by JOHN FRANZ
This is my second time purchasing. It turns my ipad into the laptop i need. The only drawback is not backdrop lighting. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Miss Miss
I like it and it works. It's not a Logitech but for a third of the price its an outstanding alternative. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Sol Cali