5.0 out of 5 stars MKP 1 Prop
My prop was busted and this prop filled the bill, very nice product and good delivey time.
Published on January 30, 2010 by Jerry

3.0 out of 5 stars first review
Published on December 4, 2009 by Old Fat Man

3.0 out of 5 stars first review, December 4, 2009
This review is from: Minn Kota MKP 1 Prop 2031151 Vanishing (Sports)
Your Minn Kota MKP 1 is as good of prop as I have ever had from Minn Kota. There was one problem with this one. The pictorial representation does not have any reference to the MKP 1 size and usage. Motor type, base diameter, over all length, or overall depth are areas that probably any one of these may have saved me having to pay a 20% restocking charge because I could not tell if I was ordering the right prop. There was only one available at the time and I wanted to get a spare, which is why I order two of the MKP 3. I was happy to see that the MKP 3 is the prop size that I wanted in the beginning. I do not believe it was an error on my part. It was ordered on 11/25/09 and received on December 3, 2009. I have to admit that the turn around time was extremely satisfying. That satisfaction has pretty much been wiped out by the restocking charge that it appears that I will be stuck with.
The MKP 3 props I received are the ones I have been using since I was given the motor, an old 765NX, which is still helping me to find the fish.

5.0 out of 5 stars MKP 1 Prop, January 30, 2010
Jerry (United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars cheeper, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Minn Kota MKP 1 Prop 2031151 Vanishing (Sports)
this is a very good product and works great however you can buy this directly from minn kota for 10.00 bucks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service!, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Minn Kota MKP 1 Prop 2031151 Vanishing (Sports)
This item was not available in any local sporting goods stores. What a nice surprise to find it here - and have it delivered promptly to our door. Thanks! (If the spring weather would arrive as promptly, I could tell you how it's working on the lake!)

Minn Kota MKP 1 Prop 2031151 Vanishing