Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 8, 2012
I knew I wanted a pair of Minnetonkas - their reputation is undeniable. I didn't realize how great they would be!

This is what I can tell you:

First, after reading some other reviews, I noticed size was an issue and some people commented that you should order down a half size. The Minnetonka website says that the moccasins should "fit like a glove" because of the soft leather used, they conform to your feet. I wear an 8.5 or 9; more often going for the 9 in most shoes. I ordered the 8.5 and they fit, but are a little close. If I was intending on wearing thin socks with these I would still be fine, but thick socks would probably not be an option - at least not until I wear them a little more.

Second, the rubber sole on these is amazing! You will have confident steps as they really grip and are the most substantial rubber sole I've seen on a moccasin shoe.

Third, they are constructed very well. The top sewn part is delicate, but as far as I'm concerned, that's not really an issue - I don't have problems with scuffing that part of any of my shoes. It is overall sewn together nicely and clearly reinforced to last while still looking feminine.

Fourth, the picture doesn't do them justice! They are even prettier and cuter in person. These are all around great shoes for outfits - the style could give any outfit some interest and pizazz. These look awesome with jeans or even cute with shorts! Very versatile.

Fifth, and this is a small thing, but I thought I'd throw it out there: the toe is slightly more "pointy" than rounded at the end. I like shoes to look more rounded at the toe, but it doesn't affect my love for these shoes.

Sixth, these shoes are slightly slender. I have average width feet, and these shoes seem very forgiving because of the soft leather, but if I had very wide feet I'm not sure I would like them. If you have long feet, however, these are the kind of shoes that give the illusion that your feet are smaller.

Seventh, they are super comfortable! You will have zero "break in" time with these mocs. Supremely cozy shoes.

I hope this helps you decide! You can't go wrong with these overall. :)
on November 28, 2011
I had been wanting a great moccasin for awhile and looked at a ton of them. I liked the design and color of this one alot. I just got them today and they are so comfortable and cute. The design in done in like a thread silk or something. It looks great!

I wear either an 8 or 8.5 dependinng on the shoe and I went ahead and got these in an 8.5. They fit perfect and will look great with a ton of things. I would definitely try these out if you're looking for a comfy and cool maccasin shoe.
These moccasins (my first experience with Minnetonka, by the way) are really comfortable and require NO break-in time. I like the way this style looks, and they seem very well-constructed. I wear these in the house, and for those quick dashes outside with the dogs, but I'm going to order another pair for all-around casual use. They look great with jeans.

I don't think I'd wear these if I had a lot of walking to do; there's not a lot of arch support. These are more suitable for hanging out at a coffee house, or moving stealthily around a bookstore.
on January 16, 2013
This is a pretty moccasin type slipper. I like the look very much. For me, however, the inside of the upper part where the sides and top of the shoe come together, the lacing is hard with knots and presses into the top of my foot painfully. I returned them for a half size larger and I have the same problem but the fit of the shoe makes it not press in quite so hard. With socks on, I hope to break in these moccasins so that they can become comfortable slippers. They look comfy, but actually are not in this specific location. Otherwise they are just fine.
on December 12, 2011
Great experience. Received item on time and in great condition and fits description nicely! They fit wonderfully and I am super excited to finally own a pair. Plus I love the uniqueness of the pattern on top of the toe part.
on October 6, 2014
I love the style and comfort. Based on the other reviews I ordered one size smaller than I normally wear and am glad I did. I usually wear a 7 1/2 to 8 and that would have been too big. I'm very happy with them.
on March 5, 2016
They're not supposed to be arch support! They are moccasins. They fit perfectly and look gorgeous. I've always been partial to Minnetonka shoes and the day that they make their boots in wide will be a great day for me. I'd gladly buy the boots. These shoes are great for all day casual wear. Well worth the price.
on February 11, 2016
These ran probably a half size too big. When I'm wearing thick winter socks they fit just fine. They are comfy, but don't have a lot of heel cushion. By the end of the day my heels are achy. Otherwise, I find them cute and worth the money for a nice leather slip on.
on October 10, 2014
I love Minnetonka and these are obviously pretty cute moccasins.

I ordered a size 9 because I'm typically a 9 in other shoes and I actually have another pair of Minnetonkas that are a 9. However, they were far too large and I went down to an 8 (I haven't been an 8 in any other shoe in years).

The 8 fits well but even stretches a bit to where I could potentially even get a 7.5, but I'm happy with the 8s since I'm not going running in these or expecting them to be highly sturdy. If I wear socks with them, they fit much better.

So, moral of the story: cute mocs, definitely size down - I'd say at least a full size, even though that sounds scary!
on March 11, 2016
Love my new moccasins shoes, I really like the prints on them. I usually wear size 8 and I order the same size and they fit perfectly because I have a wide feet so they do run a little big another reason I love moccasins is there're super comfortable to. Will definitely order a different pair ツ

See 1 answered question