Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's El Paso II Suede Moc
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 12, 2016
I read the reviews before purchasing and a common complaint was that they were too large. Usually with leather moccasins in general it's good to get them a half size down because they stretch, but these arrived a whole size too big. I was skeptical, but now I agree with the reviewers who say to order them a whole size down from your regular size. I could foresee a size and a half being needed. I just reordered these in a size 6 rather than 7, and I hope they work. I will return the ones that I have in a 7. I can't imagine that I would need a 5 1/2, but it's possible.

Otherwise, I love the look, the feel, the make, the design, and the color. I'm sure I would love these if they fit.
on January 15, 2014
They are great shoes but they were too big when I got them. The shoe runs a little large. They are a great shoe!
on April 19, 2013
This was one of my wisest purchases all year! Gorgeous to the eye, made more like a shoe than a slipper and with a sole unlike any I've ever seen and didn't know existed...my expectations were so exceeded by the reality that I have nothing but praise. They're right, by the way; ordering a half-size difference made these a perfect fit. Why can't elections feel this good???
on October 3, 2013
Based on suggestions from other customers, I ordered the shoe a full size smaller than I normally get for street shoes. (Usually I wear 9.5, but purchased an 8.5.) They fit a little snug at first, but I wore them with socks to stretch them out a little faster, and after just a few days, they're almost perfect. They're super cute and go with pretty much any outfit! Word to the wise: the first several times you wear them, the color from the brown pair WILL rub off onto your feet or socks.
on June 29, 2014
I love these! They are not as comfy as they look, but still really comfortable. The fabric at the top with the pattern is not as soft as the rest of the shoe. But otherwise I love them. I wear them for my 20 minute walk to/from work and they are awesome.

They do run REALLY big though. Thanks to the other reviewers, I ordered a size 8.5 when I normally wear a 9.5 and they fit perfectly. I'll eventually order more in other colors/patterns!
on March 3, 2016
Love the moccasins, however the footbed has wrinkled up making them very uncomfortable on the bottom of my feet. Looks like they glued down the footbed instead of stitching it, so if your feet get the least bit ... Ahem ...sweaty ... the adhesive stops being adhesive and things move around as you walk.
on April 3, 2013
I love them so much, I try to wear them everyday. I originally ordered a 6.5 and I had to return them and order a 6! The return was not a hassle at all! I get so many compliments on them! Seriously best buy ever!
on April 18, 2013
These moccasins are AMAZING. I ordered them on April 3rd and they were delivered by April 8th. 5 days is not bad for free shipping! When I tried these bad boys on they were so soft and supple. Very good quality suede. Also the rubber soles make them feel like your walking on clouds. No joke! I love, love, love them. I've only worn them twice but each time, I've gotten many compliments. Great buy and great price. I highly recommend to anyone who loves flats or moccasins.
on April 16, 2014
Wonderfully crafted shoes though size does run at least a whole size large. Take it seriously to order an entire size down!!! I usually wear an 8-8.5 and ordered a size 8 which proved to be too big. Had to return for the size 7.
on May 4, 2013
their amazing, only suggestion buy a half a size smaller; im a 7.5 sometimes 8 (though usually alittle big), i bought the 7.5 it was to big i returned it (it was really easy) and got a 7 which fits great.