4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Minnetonka products!
Published 21 months ago by Margaret Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars minnetonka
Published on October 6, 2012 by ALowe

3.0 out of 5 stars minnetonka, October 6, 2012
I would not have purchaced this bag if I knew the dimensions. The bag is roughly six inches tall by about four inches wide. I do really like this bag, just not large enough for me to use as an everyday purse which was its intended purpose. It is now a festival bag. If you are looking for a small bag to carry ID money, and a few other necessities...then this is the bag for you

1.0 out of 5 stars Way too small, March 3, 2013
this was a tiny purse for a child. it didn't state how big or small it was. I was very disappointed. was not worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Minnetonka products!, March 18, 2013
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Minnetonka products! This is a very cute small handbag that goes great with my Minnetonka boots. It is a great bag to use when you need something small & lightweight for travel, festivals, hiking, etc. It is big enough to hold my wallet and phone but small enough to carry all day with no problems. The only thing I would do is maybe have the strap a little longer, but I am tall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, great quality - be sure to measure -- IT's SMALL!, February 11, 2014
This is SUPER cute. Very well made and looks exactly as pictured. Sadly, I had to return it because it was too small. Plenty big enough for keys a lipstick a compact and some cash but maybe not enough for your wallet (depending on the type). Even though I measured I just didn't get the full idea of it's petite stature so be sure to measure and maybe fold a piece of paper in the dimensions to give yourself an idea. The seller was very prompt in delivering and I am assuming will be the same with crediting the return :-) I wish there was a bigger size!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfect, October 18, 2013
I ordered this purse because of it's small size. It arrived quickly and is exactly the right size to carry my bare essentials when I want to travel light.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned this item not what I thought it was., February 19, 2013
Returned item because it was not what I expected. This bag was the size for a child.

I was refunded my money as soon as the item was registered as returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Small & Sassy, February 14, 2013
I ordered this stylish little bag for my twelve year old daughter. She absolutely loves it! It's a small & sassy compliment to her Minnetonka boots. Very cute with a long strap that fits around my daughter's body.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, and Great quality!!!, July 23, 2014
Good quality, by Minnetonka. I was very pleased. Ordered to take to a concert, perfect size and a perfect match with the Roper Women's Fringe and Stud Western boots

Minnetonka 5300 Shoulder Bag