Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 20, 2013
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter from a boutique in town. I thought I would come on here to give a review because I know this is one of the first places I come before purchasing a product to see what people are saying. I was hesitant to purchase these because of some of the reviews...but I bit the bullet.

My daughter wore these to school a couple times and all of a sudden one day she told me she didn't like them and wasn't going to "EVER" wear them again. lol When I started questioning her as to why, it finally came to light that the laces would always come undone in class. When my daughter would ask the teacher to tie them for her, the teacher said she would have to wait until "learning time" was over (as to not disrupt the class). After I found all this out, I could completely understand why she never wanted to wear them again...poor thing! But I couldn't return them because she had worn them several times, so I was determined to find a way to prevent the ties from coming undone.

What I did was:

- tied the laces the way I would like them to stay tied
- then carefully (this is important) tacked the laces to the shoe using a glue product called "Tear Mender," which can be purchased here Tear Mender Instant Leather Adhesive 2

Just be careful not to use *too* much Tear Mender. A little goes a long way! They look perfect and they are very secure...no more coming undone! :-) Here is a link to the photo I took of her shoes with the laces glued in place. http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo16MXJDLKR2LYP/B004UFJ8B8/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link Hope this helps others.

As to the size, my daughter is in between a size 8 and 9 right now. The 9 was huge on her. We ended up purchasing a size 8. They do slip a little, but no more than her Toms do.
review image
on March 2, 2016
I ordered my daughter a pair because she loves my pair! I knew mine fit large and stretched, so I actually ordered down a size. They are still way too big for her to reasonable wear them. Kind of a disappointment, but she'll fit in them some day.
on February 15, 2013
Love them, my 3 yr old loves them. We are using them as slipppers as her feet do not sweat in them as they did in Ragg slippers she had before. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because laces keep coming undone. I think the models with leather/suede laces might stay tied longer.
on January 3, 2016
I got these moccasins for my granddaughter, as I had made her a Native American pink jingle dress. She wears them all the time, inside and outside of the house. I don't know about the arch support, since I am not the one wearing them. The Minnetonka moccasins are well made and attractive.
on November 5, 2015
I purchased these for my Granddaughter. They fit a somewhat small, but I'm certain that they will loosen with wear and they are not so small that they hurt her feet, they are snug. She doesn't wear her shoes most of the day, so it will take a while for them to stretch appropriately.
on January 10, 2016
My five year old daughter wears a size 7 in just about every other brand of shoes. She owns several other pair of Minnetonkas (all boots) and wears a 7 in those as well. These moccs are adorable, but the 7 is teeny tiny. I wear Minnetonka moccs myself and they usually run big, but that's clearly not the case with the kids version. These were so small I am returning them for a 9 because there is no way going up just one size will be enough. I would recommend sizing up. Also, these did not come in a box, just a clear plastic bag, which I thought was odd. We own over two dozen various pairs of Minnetonkas between the six members of my family and every single one has come with a box except these. Updated 1/12/16 - Exchange through Amazon for a larger size was super easy. The new pair arrived in two days (before I had even returned the first pair) and they were in a box, toes stuffed with paper, wrapped in tissue paper, just like all other Minnetonkas I've ever purchased. Size 9 fits much better.
on July 27, 2015
I have a small foot, but it is wide with a high instep. I have never been able to find moccasins that fit. Until I decided to try a child's size ... and voila! Children's feet are shorter and wider and the Girls' 4 fits perfectly! They fit so well, I bought an additional pair in a different color!
on May 25, 2015
I have owned a few pairs of Minnetonka moccasins, and I will continue to purchase them! Although these are the kids' ones, they are for me (size 4 kids = size 6 women's). I go on several-mile walks in these shoes. The soles are very thick and have excellent grip. The shoe itself is extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend them.
on October 7, 2015
Really cute shoes, well made, and excellent quality... But they were just a tad tight on my daughter, especially with thin socks (she couldn't get them on herself, which won't do for school). I should have sized up. Darn!
on December 10, 2014
Still love it. Though It's tight for my little one, I would love to return it to get it resized. I have the same shoes and they stretched after wearing it for a while so I didn't fuss, I'm hoping it stretches for her too.