5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Published on November 22, 2011 by Ryan S

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made for narrow feet...
These slippers are very well made. However, that are also very narrow and under-sized. I am normally a 10.5 EE so I ordered the size 11. They fit like no other size 11 I have EVER tried. They are noticeably more narrow that any other standard size that I have tried and they are not as long, they were only just barely long enough to fit my feet in them.

I don't...
Published 4 months ago by John Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 22, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Double Bottom Fleece Slipper (Apparel)
I bought these shoes about two months ago and have worn them at least every other day. I wear them for everything I would wear regular shoes for, except when it is wet, and they show no signs of wear and tear. I usually wear a 12 but read that they run a bit small, so I got a 13 and they fit great. They are incredulously comfortable and I put in Shock Doctor Ultra 2 insoles to help with my pronation and they only added to the comfort of the already comfortable shoes. I would highly recommend these shoes to anyone looking for good, comfortable moccasins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, December 19, 2010
HC (Providence, IN) - See all my reviews
Order 1 size larger than your usual size, especially if you have wide feet. They really do stretch and mold to your feet. I expect to have these for 15 years until the first hole appears, just like my last pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Men's Double Bottom Fleece Slipper, A Success., July 7, 2011
Really great Maccosins/Slippers. They feel comfty. I am a size 10 and a half and I ordered them as a 12 size. Although they don't fall off there is a small gap on the heel of my feet because I ordered it to big. However, you can't even tell and looks like it fits perfect. REALLLLLLLLLLY COMFTY!

RECOMMENDATION:

If you are size 9 1/2, 10 1/2, etc order the next size shoe above. 9 1/2 = 10, 10 1/2 = 11 (DO NOT GO A SIZE BIGGER UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE ULTIMATELY COMFTY)

If you are size 9, 10, 11, etc order 1 size bigger than you are.

This makes them much comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars quality, October 3, 2011
ken "average guy with opinion" (las vegas, nv United States) - See all my reviews
Quality product. I ordered about 1/2 size larger than my usual and it fit a bit tight. After a few weeks wearing they have relaxed and fit perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great shoe., December 25, 2009
Perfect fit, warm and comfortable. Excellent for lounging around on a cold winter day. Fast shipping and a fair price. Usual great quality from Minnetonka.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy slippering, April 22, 2013
These are the most comfortable slippers I have ever owned. I am 86 years old and I have owned a lot of slippers. The fit is perfect. Happy slippering.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit well, comfortable., September 29, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Double Bottom Fleece Slipper (Apparel)
My Minnetonka slippers just arrived, VERY comfortable with a polar fleece type lining. I normally wear a size 10.5 shoe and ordered these in a size 11, perfect fit. Well constructed and feel already broken in, not at all stiff. A definite thumbs up! Buy these, you will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we were looking for, March 18, 2014
I bought these for my Step-Dad. He had a pair from years back that bit the dust. He wears them inside/outisde and just about every day of winter. He searched for more slippers similar but they didn't hold up, and weren't as comfortable. Thanks to Amazon and online shopping we were able to get his soft sole moccasins. He absolutely loves them, they are just as comfortable as his last pair.

The Minnetonka brand is the best there is. Even with a soft sole they will hold up for years, and the fleece lining is warm but your feet will not get too hot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Miles, January 2, 2013
Bought Minnetonka moccasins for boyfriend. He has walked many a mile in another man's moccasins (previouisly worn) before finally receiving a brand new pair as a gift for Xmas. Now he can walk many miles in his own moccasins and tell his own tales.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made for narrow feet..., October 7, 2014

I don't mind that they didn't fix but I do mind that they are not properly sized as marked.

Minnetonka Men's Double Bottom Fleece Slipper