5.0 out of 5 stars great little mocs!
My daughter and I both have a pair of these moccasins. This is by far the best price I have seen for these shoes. We have not had any trouble with the zipper as noted by other reviewers. They are soft and comfy- definitely recommended!
Published 24 months ago by Amanda Barnard

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, but zipper won't stay put!
Great boot! My 5 year old loves them (after we stretched them out a bit) but the downside is the zipper won't stay up!
Published 21 months ago by Claudia Nobre-portela

5.0 out of 5 stars great little mocs!, September 6, 2012
Amanda Barnard "Linymama" (Spring, TX United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots, but zipper won't stay put!, December 5, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars hole too small, September 29, 2013
I was unable to get the boot on my child. The opening even when unziped was too small to fit my child's foot in it and get it down into the shoe, they were simply adorable to look it, it's just too bad my daughter could not get them on her feet so that she could actually wear them. If they changed the boot and made it zip down a little further she might have been able to get her foot in it. It only zips down and inch so that is not enough room, makes the zipper a bit pointless.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little boot!, October 15, 2013
These get 5 stars for adorableness!!! Nice quality leather, great soft but durable soul, and decent fit as long as you order the proper size. These do run narrow and small, but they stretch a bit. I sized up 1 size based on other reviews (I'd even order up 2 sizes if you want extra room to grow and your child can handle a bit of extra length without tripping!)... my 3 year old is just now fitting in 9, so I ordered a 10 and it fits perfectly. She will be wearing these mostly with thin tights and thin socks due to width. I docked a star for the off sizing and the fussy zipper...it tends to slide down an inch (not to where the boot falls off or bothers my daughter though) and the tie on the zipper is fragile. I just taught my daughter to pull up the zipper using the metal pull right away to prevent the tie from tearing. Overall great buy, especially if on sale. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very happy. Would advise measuring with width included 1 size ..., December 12, 2013
Should stretch side to side, is very snug. Length was as advertised. Overall very happy. Would advise measuring with width included 1 size bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, September 27, 2013
I absolutely love these boots. Got a pair for each of my girls and wish I had them for myself. The price was better than where I had originally seen them in a magazine. The fit is great (My girls wear a 3 and that was true to size...I had originally ordered down based on some other reviews, but they couldn't get them on their feet). Comfortable and high quality for a great price. Can't beat that.

Also, we've only had them for a week or two, but the zipper has been fine. I'll edit if we see issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, December 4, 2013
It was a little large, but I would rather it be large than too small. My daughter loves them, I bought a smaller size after this one. I must say though, I think it is made for narrow feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old loves!, October 9, 2013
Darling boots and my 5 year old LOVES them!! I'll buy these again for years to come, great quality and I'd even buy some for myself!

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put on tiny feet, October 2, 2013
I love how these shoes look on my daughter! So cute for the winter. However, they are a little difficult to put on a small child, especially if they have a wide foot (like my little girl). Hopefully, they will stretch as she wears them and they will be easier to put on. Overall, I am happy with them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fall shoes, September 20, 2013
They are so adorable I'm so glad I got them my daughter loves them. They go with every outfit she wears

Rate and Discover Movies