Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's Kilty Suede Moccasin
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 10, 2009
This is my second pair of these moccasins, and I love them. I usually wear an 8 or 8.5, but the 8.5 I currently own stretched out a lot, so I ordered the new pair a size down. These are so comfortable and incredibly durable- besides stretching, the only damamge to my old pair is from when I stepped in paint. I highly recommend these :)
55 comments| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2011
I LOVED these shoes and was very excited to get them. The shipping was exceptionally fast. My only complaint is the sizing. I am normally a size 7, and upon reading some reviews on another website that they run a tad large I got the smallest size down they had, a 6.5. They still ran very big, even with inserts. I think I would need a 5.5. My advice is if you are able to, try these shoes on in a store first. If they are a bit tight don't fret, the suede will stretch. I don't think I could wear them out without being worried about them constantly falling off. Being a Canadian resident it wouldn't be worth the shipping costs to send them back for a refund. I can't find these anywhere! Several sites won't even ship Minnetonka to Canada anymore. :(
33 comments| 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2011
I went to Nordstrom to try a pair on (I read that you should get a size smaller), and the Nordstrom sales guy even recommended getting a whole size smaller. I normally wear a 7.5, so I tried on the 6.5. After purchasing them on Amazon & wearing them for almost a year now, they definitely stretch out, so now they're perfect. Be sure to protect them from rain with a waterproof shoe spray!
on May 3, 2013
I have had these mocassins about a week and would recommend them, especially if you live somewhere where it is unlikely to rain while you are wearing them. The colour in-person is between a light red and a rosey pink, normally I'm not a pink person but these are very close to a faded red, I quite like it.

Please note, I am normally a size 9 women's shoe but bought a size 8 because I had a chance to try these on in person last year. Initially they feel a little small but the leather stretches at it warms up to your foot. The 8 is a perfect fit for me.
on May 27, 2010
i bought pink/6 and the color looks darker than the picture.(i usually wear 7) size 6 is perfect but the right one is a little wider than the left. i ll share pic later.
review image review image review image
on November 27, 2010
These shoes are the most comfortable shoes I own. The only advice to future buyers is to go half size smaller than you think your true shoe size is. The shoes are slightly big and mold to your feet....this means the stretch out to a comfortable fit if you order them a half size small. Overall, I would definitely buy these shoes again.
on November 2, 2007
I absolutely loved the shoe. They go with a lot of my outfits and they are very comfortable. Truly a great buy!
on June 5, 2015
I normally buy shoes in a 6.5 or 7. I order these in a 6. They fit perfect. I know you'll be a bit nervous doing so, but trust me here and order small. And then be prepared to wear these every darn day because they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. There's no arch support at all and still I find them to be incredibly wearable.The suede is super soft and so far they haven't developed the foot funk a lot of shoes get when you wear them repeatedly without socks. The bonus is these are mighty cute and totally versatile. I can wear them with jeans, cut off shorts, and even weekend khakis. Solid purchase.
on January 14, 2016
I am somewhat of a Minnetonka mocc connoisseur, I have at least 10 pairs. I still have and wear the first pair I bought 4 years ago. They are durable and go with many outfits from jeans to dresses. Over time as your moccs stretch out enough to fit an insole you might think about adding some arch support but I travel in these moccs and can walk 10+ miles a day no problem without insoles. I wear them sans socks too. I usually spray fresh moccs with some kind of water protectant when I first get them and they hold up a long time and I live in wet Seattle.
on May 29, 2015
Sizing is very inconsistent. I ordered a 1/2 size down in black and they were way too tight. Replaced with my normal size in black and they were huge! Returned again for a dusty brown in a 1/2 size down and they fit perfect. The dusty brown does not look like the photo though, pretty but definitely lighter.
review image