5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers masquerading as comfy shoes
I have had these mocassins about a week and would recommend them, especially if you live somewhere where it is unlikely to rain while you are wearing them. The colour in-person is between a light red and a rosey pink, normally I'm not a pink person but these are very close to a faded red, I quite like it.

Please note, I am normally a size 9 women's shoe but...
Published 14 months ago by Megan Mach

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd sizing...
The shoes are very nice -- but run about 2 sizes too large. I usually wear a 7 or 7.5. I bought these in a 7, had to send back for a 6.5, and those are still way too big. I'm ever worried I'll step out of the 6, and am annoyed by the hassle. Maybe they are intended to wear with socks? I was wanting to wear them barefoot or with nylons for work.
Published 14 months ago by Lisa Hohman

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers masquerading as comfy shoes, May 3, 2013

Please note, I am normally a size 9 women's shoe but bought a size 8 because I had a chance to try these on in person last year. Initially they feel a little small but the leather stretches at it warms up to your foot. The 8 is a perfect fit for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, April 30, 2013
i chose this rating because i was expecting great things, and that is exactly what i got! great fit, nice packaging, really fast delivery! (: i love these shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and fun, April 16, 2013
they are comfortable and well made. Saw a pair at one of the big discount places for $10.00 less but no where near the same quality. Sole is thick and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes!, June 5, 2013
Seaford (Alexandria, VA USA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are great! I love them. The color and fit are wonderful. Would recommend them to anybody. In fact, I'm buying another pair for my sister.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka kitty moccasin, May 14, 2013
I just order these shoes they are soft comfortable and easy to wear and walk in.best by for summer wear. You would love to wear very comfortable nice to walk in. I order more coral, pink, brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Odd sizing..., May 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for a high quality product, March 22, 2014
I love Minnetonkas. They are comfortable, are of excellent quality and last a very long time. This was an amazing price and I love the color! Shipping was extremely fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been wearing Minnetonka mocs for about 40 years..., February 28, 2014
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Kilty Mocassin (Apparel)
Minnetonka's are among the best mocs on the market and one of my fav "go to" shoes/footwear. I ordered the turquoise 1/2 size larger than I normally wear because of weight gain and they were too large even with heavy socks. I found a pair of red ones in a Dallas store so I didn't reorder however want to give everyone a heads up that these shoes have a better sole than others I have tried on so I believe these are of better quality. Some are made with a very thin sole with no differentiation between front and back. these have a thicker sole and one built for better traction as you can see from the photos they have posted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Color!, November 18, 2013
These are comfortable, cute and a great color. They fit true to size and I continue to wear them into the winter months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin, June 18, 2013
I love this pair of shoes, just what I wanted, hopefully , they will come in a beige or black. But thisncolornisngreat for the summer. Once again Amazon came through for me, THANK YOU AMAZON..

Minnetonka Women's Kilty Mocassin