Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on May 26, 2014
I wear a womens size 5 (I'm a 23yo woman), and it's often difficult to find shoes that fit. I bought these in toddler/little kid size 3 and they fit well. They are super comfortable and perfect for casual days. Mine stretched quite a bit over time, so I'd recommend getting a pair that fits snugly at first.
on November 5, 2011
i had ordered the dark brown ones and tried to re order them for my daughter because she out grew them. i ordered dusty brown because they dont seem light in the picture they are very light but still look ok
on October 4, 2010
These moccasins are adorable. I just found they run small so had to send them back for a larger pair.
on July 10, 2012
These moccasins are so cute and comfty. Got them for my 2 yr old, they are pretty wide but they fit him because he has a wide foot. probably not good for kids with very narrow feet.
on June 5, 2013
I have really small feet, but I know they run large. The size 2 fits my little feet perfectly! (Normally woman's 5) They stretch a lot so make sure you take that into consideration.
on October 4, 2013
I was so worried when I purchased these because I wasn't sure if they'd fit! My daughter wears a size 8/9 in crocs and a 9 in converse, vans, uggs & keens. I read all the reviews and they were pretty accurate about being true to size. We went with the 9 and they are perfect, the 10 definitely would have been too big. There is some room to grow & wear with socks. They fit without them, just a little loose(still stays on when walking though). Also, they stretch out a bit after wear so she wont grow out of them so fast. YAY! Great THICK leather and hard bottom plastic-rubber bottom. Super cute; love Love LOVE THEM!!!
on August 19, 2015
These were cute. However, when I selected "Toddler (1-4 Years)" and clicked on the size "4 M US Toddler", they sent me 4 Kids, which was of course WAY TOO BIG. I had to send them back. I still wanted a pair and at first I thought it was my mistake, however, when I was trying to order again, it did the same thing. There is some glitch or something. Pretty bummed because I really wanted these for my 11 month old :-/
on October 4, 2013
Knowing minetonka from my friend, and this is my first pair. Later I found some minetonka boots in famous footwear, wow,60%off original price,I bought another three pairs with 60 dollars. I can not believe they also has such good discount
on December 13, 2012
Toddler sizing is accurate. My daughter wears an 8, I bought at size and it fits. They are cute, well made, and seem to be comfortable. Could be for boy or girl.
on May 15, 2013
very comfortable& stylish and great material they stretch out a little on the sides but its no big deal ill be buying another pair in another color
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse