5.0 out of 5 stars Love these moccasins
These moccasins are adorable. I just found they run small so had to send them back for a larger pair.
Published on October 4, 2010 by Shelley Plaut

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, not so great fit
This shoe is small, though I suppose most of their shoes are small. If your child has wide feet, get a bigger size.
Published 8 months ago by Super Conqerors

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these moccasins, October 4, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars dusty brown very light, November 5, 2011
i had ordered the dark brown ones and tried to re order them for my daughter because she out grew them. i ordered dusty brown because they dont seem light in the picture they are very light but still look ok

4.0 out of 5 stars cute and comfy, May 26, 2014
I wear a womens size 5 (I'm a 23yo woman), and it's often difficult to find shoes that fit. I bought these in toddler/little kid size 3 and they fit well. They are super comfortable and perfect for casual days. Mine stretched quite a bit over time, so I'd recommend getting a pair that fits snugly at first.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect super fashionable slip ons, July 10, 2012
These moccasins are so cute and comfty. Got them for my 2 yr old, they are pretty wide but they fit him because he has a wide foot. probably not good for kids with very narrow feet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, not so great fit, December 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, PERFECT FIT. AWESOME~Love them!!, October 4, 2013
I was so worried when I purchased these because I wasn't sure if they'd fit! My daughter wears a size 8/9 in crocs and a 9 in converse, vans, uggs & keens. I read all the reviews and they were pretty accurate about being true to size. We went with the 9 and they are perfect, the 10 definitely would have been too big. There is some room to grow & wear with socks. They fit without them, just a little loose(still stays on when walking though). Also, they stretch out a bit after wear so she wont grow out of them so fast. YAY! Great THICK leather and hard bottom plastic-rubber bottom. Super cute; love Love LOVE THEM!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love minetonka, October 4, 2013
Knowing minetonka from my friend, and this is my first pair. Later I found some minetonka boots in famous footwear, wow,60%off original price,I bought another three pairs with 60 dollars. I can not believe they also has such good discount

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORABLE!!, September 18, 2013
LOVE THESE SHOES! ..suuper cute & they dont fall off her feet like i was kind of worried they might

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 5, 2013
perfect!Put on very comfortable, very well. I like feet and leather face the sense of touch, that's very comfortable! My choice is correct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 5, 2013
I have really small feet, but I know they run large. The size 2 fits my little feet perfectly! (Normally woman's 5) They stretch a lot so make sure you take that into consideration.

Minnetonka Kilty Suede Moc (Toddler/Little Kid)
$29.95 - $32.95