Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on June 14, 2013
This is just fit well and the color is just like the 401's,
not the same as picture though.
nice
on November 14, 2013
the color is as expected , but the size is somewhat large . anyway ,this shoes is nice and comfortable.
on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on September 22, 2014
Super cute, daughter uses them for dancing at pow wows. The leather tie comes undone or it would get 5 stars.
on January 8, 2014
Got these in pink for my granddaughter. They are very comfortable and fit well. Not too small or too large.
on August 12, 2014
they were for a 2 yr old ,and Gram got them too large. They have since been ordered smaller
on September 23, 2014
Very comfortable, like the shoes very much!!!
on September 21, 2013
They may a little ugly if i wear them too long.They are too large than my imagine so i give them to my cousin and her feets are 6.5 US