Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on June 14, 2013
This is just fit well and the color is just like the 401's,
not the same as picture though.
nice
on November 14, 2013
the color is as expected , but the size is somewhat large . anyway ,this shoes is nice and comfortable.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on September 22, 2014
Super cute, daughter uses them for dancing at pow wows. The leather tie comes undone or it would get 5 stars.
on January 8, 2014
Got these in pink for my granddaughter. They are very comfortable and fit well. Not too small or too large.
on August 12, 2014
they were for a 2 yr old ,and Gram got them too large. They have since been ordered smaller
on February 10, 2016
These shoes are wonderful, my daughter loves them and so do I. Thank you!
on May 20, 2016
They are so comfy, and so cute, and fit perfect!!!