Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on June 14, 2013
This is just fit well and the color is just like the 401's,
not the same as picture though.
nice
on November 14, 2013
the color is as expected , but the size is somewhat large . anyway ,this shoes is nice and comfortable.
on September 8, 2015
So cute!! But hard to get on if my daughter's bare feet are at all warm/sweaty. Also had a lot of trouble getting the bow to stay tied until I consulted in the internet (wet the knot, but not the rest of the shoe, and the knot will shrink and tighten) I also skipped the first step of a regular bow and start with the loop step (if that makes any sense) so it laid more flat.
on October 13, 2015
I have really small feet and usually wear half sizes (3.5) so I didn't want to buy the 2, I felt that would be way to small. I got the 3 and they were just a little big, so I sprayed some water on them (since they are leather they shrunk) and now they are perfect. I also have wide feet so these are a good width, if you have narrow feet they might be big.
on December 30, 2014
The shoes are really cute. They run a little small and they have a lot of fun on the inside which makes them have less room. They are well made. My daughter loves to wear them.
on September 22, 2014
Super cute, daughter uses them for dancing at pow wows. The leather tie comes undone or it would get 5 stars.
on January 8, 2014
Got these in pink for my granddaughter. They are very comfortable and fit well. Not too small or too large.
on August 12, 2014
they were for a 2 yr old ,and Gram got them too large. They have since been ordered smaller
on February 10, 2016
These shoes are wonderful, my daughter loves them and so do I. Thank you!
on September 23, 2014
Very comfortable, like the shoes very much!!!