|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$39.95 - $39.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 100% Cow Suede Leather
- Rubber sole
- Pile-lined slipper featuring moc-stitched toe, tie with around-the-collar stitching, and animal-print toebox
- Thin rubber outsole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Minnetonka gives you that classic moccasin style with unmatchable comfort. Moccasin features a suede leather construction with leopard print and whipstitching details. Slip-on style. Imported. As an authorized retailer of Minnetonka Moccasin products, we cannot accept orders from outside the United States for Minnetonka products. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Since 1946, Minnetonka has been known for authentic designs that reflect the relaxed, free-spirited nature of American style. Today, you can see Minnetonka around the world - from the streets of New York to the mountains of Colorado; from London to Tokyo. Whether you are discovering Minnetonka for the first time, or getting to know us again, we welcome you to experience some genuine "moccasin soul."
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00BRCBE9G
- Item model number: Leopard Cally Slipper
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 21, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They were beautiful but ran on the big size, I'm usually an 8 but my foot kept coming out! But very pretty and nicely made.Published 1 month ago by I tried to download the it said please enter password
This is my second pair of the same style slippers. I LOVE THEM! Many people have commented on how cute they are and thought they were shoes. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I have always worn Minnetonka and I am never disappointed. Of course they are comfortable, but the bottom is solid enough to wear outside (though not for extended periods).Published 2 months ago by Samantha McManus