Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on October 2, 2013
My number is 35.5 feet, but the numbers big, suitable for people who wear 36.37。Returns a lot of trouble, I'll just wear
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on November 24, 2013
comfortable!i like it!!!135=little kids 3!it is more cheap than CHINA.my friend want to buy another one.adult can fit them with short feet.
on July 15, 2014
Bought these for school shoes for my 9 year old. She loves how they fit and how soft they are. Very flexible and the sole seems like it will hold out better than most of the slip on shoes for her age.
on April 17, 2014
I helped other people to buy it.my friend says it's good. she likes so much..it has beautiful colors and also comfortable.
on September 30, 2013
the shoe is super cute. I always put a dot of glue on tie to make sure the bow stays nice. Great transition shoe. We will have to break them in but I can tell it will be a favorite.
on October 1, 2014
I bought color black. Yes, I did get color black, all on my feet, by terrible color fading. Most disappointed buy ever.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on October 20, 2015
I ordered these for my baby girl...well toddler who is has been sized at a 7, this shoe fits more like a 6.5...I'm hoping they'll stretch out some due to the material so we can get some longevity of them. Otherwise it will be a wrap for them after these fall months. All in all a very cute shoe, wish I would have ordered an 8.
on February 3, 2015
It's below than my expectation. I don't know whether others have such situation or not: 1, The bow on top is easy to loose. I always need to re tie it but it's hard to be tied. 2, The color was faded. After the whole day dressing, The bottom of my socks turned to blue. It's terrible.

See 1 answered question