Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Luxury Beauty Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on October 2, 2013
My number is 35.5 feet, but the numbers big, suitable for people who wear 36.37。Returns a lot of trouble, I'll just wear
on November 24, 2013
comfortable!i like it!!!135=little kids 3!it is more cheap than CHINA.my friend want to buy another one.adult can fit them with short feet.
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on September 30, 2013
the shoe is super cute. I always put a dot of glue on tie to make sure the bow stays nice. Great transition shoe. We will have to break them in but I can tell it will be a favorite.
on July 15, 2014
Bought these for school shoes for my 9 year old. She loves how they fit and how soft they are. Very flexible and the sole seems like it will hold out better than most of the slip on shoes for her age.
on May 31, 2014
They are cute but like people said before, shoe laces don't stay folded and the color was slightly different then shown above. Fit was nice.
on July 15, 2015
OMG! Adorable. I bought these cuties for my 8 year old daughter in size 13 and they fit as expected - if anything slightly small. My daughter's foot is relatively narrow/regular so these would not work at all for a wide foot. They are super darling and surprisingly go with pretty much everything she owns! She likes them as well, though she has a bad habit of walking on the backs of her shoes and these just can't take that kind of abuse. The printed section on top is hair/fur like -- like a real hide. She has a hard time keeping the ties tied as well. I generally have to tie them for her because they are a little stiff. Finally, they do stain -- meaning both her feet and dirt stains them. Maybe try them with socks for the first couple of wears and spray them down with a leather protector? In any case, I love Minnetonkas. All the girls in the house own some and I will continue buying them because they are adorable.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2014
I helped other people to buy it.my friend says it's good. she likes so much..it has beautiful colors and also comfortable.
on October 1, 2014
I bought color black. Yes, I did get color black, all on my feet, by terrible color fading. Most disappointed buy ever.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse