Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Leopard Kilty Moc (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 2, 2013
My number is 35.5 feet, but the numbers big, suitable for people who wear 36.37。Returns a lot of trouble, I'll just wear
on December 20, 2013
i bought a size 8 (toddler) -- it fits just right, she currently fits a 7, but I wanted something she could grow into. She can wear them now with or without socks and put them on herself. I'm expecting them to fit for the next few months until it's time to get sandals for spring and summer.
on January 6, 2016
I wasn't sure how my 5 year old was going to feel about these. I have some Minnetonka shoes and I love them, so I was hoping she would too. I got them for school, in the winter. She will wear her snow boots to school, and change shoes by herself after getting to the Kindergarten classroom. She can't quite tie shoe laces yet so I thought these would be great to just slip on. She can be picky about shoes so I was worried, but she LOVES them.
The price was unbeatable and they're adorable. Definitely a good buy!
on April 10, 2016
I bought these for lounging around the house and they were comfortable the moment I put them on. I have a wide foot but they do not pinch at all!
I love them so much that I wear them with leopard print tops, wearing them all day out and about the house! A great buy.
on May 29, 2016
I love this brand of moccasins! However, my little girl has thin, narrow feet. The shoes were a tad too big even though they fit in length. Otherwise, they're beautiful slip ons, and my little girl loves them! She says they're incredible comfortable and easy to run in!
on March 1, 2016
My daughter loves these. The day they arrived she wore them all day and refused to take them off. And now they are her go to shoes. Which is wonderful because who doesn't love to get out of the house with out a shoe tantrum from a toddler. :)
on March 25, 2014
These are adorable which is obvious by the picture but they slip off my toddlers feet and the little suede ties will not stay done. I am totally over tying these for her every five minutes. Get the fringe moccasin boots by the same manufacturer instead.
on July 15, 2014
Bought these for school shoes for my 9 year old. She loves how they fit and how soft they are. Very flexible and the sole seems like it will hold out better than most of the slip on shoes for her age.
on October 20, 2015
I ordered these for my baby girl...well toddler who is has been sized at a 7, this shoe fits more like a 6.5...I'm hoping they'll stretch out some due to the material so we can get some longevity of them. Otherwise it will be a wrap for them after these fall months. All in all a very cute shoe, wish I would have ordered an 8.
on December 2, 2014
I love the material and these are made with high quality. They were a bit larger than I expected and since they will stretch a tad, it will be a few months until my daughter can wear them comfortably, but super cute.

See 1 answered question