4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!
LOVE the moccasins - warm, soft, nice durable soles. BUT, my boyfriend is an 8.5, so we ordered a 9. An 8 would have been a better pick - the moccasins run a bit large, and stretch out with time. Better to go smaller!
Published on January 23, 2009 by "Karen"

1.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart at seams.
I have owned these moccasins in the past and they have lasted years. Last pair I bought were at the time sold from Amazon, are now only six months old and have come apart at the bottom seam. I will be returning as defective and trying to get a refund as I have always enjoyed purchasing from Amazon. While they lasted they were warm and comfortable.
Published on January 17, 2011 by Albert G. Horn

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!, January 23, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and durable, December 4, 2008
These slippers are perfect for warm feet around the house and the hard soles allow you to take a quick trip outside (to take out the trash, etc...). Ignore the knuckleheads that gave the slippers 1 star. They're angry about the slow shipping (which is explicitly mentioned in the product description) and are actually rating the seller, rather than the product. These are good slippers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Men & Women! My Feet Are in Heaven!!!, December 25, 2006
My husband bought me a pair of these Minnetonka Pile Lined Indoor/Outdoor Slippers so that I would stop stealing his "outdoor slippers" everytime I needed to take the dogs out (smile) - and these slippers are AMAZING!!! The insides are so soft that it's like being in "foot Heaven", and they are extremely well made! Plus, although it says that these are "Men's slippers", the style is such that it could easily be worn by both men & women alike.

Overall, I would highly recommend these slippers to anyone who is looking for a slipper that it's both well-made & super comfortable. You really can't go wrong with these Minnetonka's!

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka quality, March 14, 2010
Wes (LeRoy, Israel) - See all my reviews
Even though I had to return these mocs (to large) they were exactly as expected. The only complaint would be that there is no consistency on size. There never has been, even if you buy these in a brick and mortar store. I have been purchasing these mocs for 20+ years and this has always been true. So don't be surprised if you need to exchange them for another size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, May 5, 2010
Amy J. Hauk (Cassville, WI United States) - See all my reviews
These slippers were to small, but I exchanged them for a larger size. The exchange was quick and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheila J. Kaufman-Slipper lover, March 27, 2007
The slippers are great; comfortable and good quality. Just like the pair I purchased in Lake George a few years ago. Buying them online was so convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, a little narrow though., July 19, 2012
This is my second pair and I love them though they could be wider. Other than that, their very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart at seams., January 17, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars A Treat for the Feet, SEPT 2013 UPDATE, February 10, 2010
Bob "The Bake" (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper (Apparel)
Sept 2013 "UPDATE" Darn shame!!! Lack of size consistency and poorly constructed. Started unraveling at the seams within a weeks time of purchase. The size was no where near as close to the original pair size purchased and I ordered the exact same thing. Lining no where near as thick and comfortable as well. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED?????Not much I can say to improve upon perfection. I put them on and other then taking them off to go to bed and a quick damage control inspection walk around my extremely wet backyard I've been in them constantly. Absolute luxury. I love these things and am going to buy another pair to have back up put away in my closet just in case they stop making them. I highly recommend these to anyone desiring comfort and complete bliss in the way of footwear. You're gonna love the lining!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, August 15, 2011
These run very small. They are NOT a wide wideth. Additionally, the company has not contacted me with the requested return shopping label, so I am stuck with slippers that fit no one of average size!!!

Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile Lined Slipper