Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on January 23, 2009
LOVE the moccasins - warm, soft, nice durable soles. BUT, my boyfriend is an 8.5, so we ordered a 9. An 8 would have been a better pick - the moccasins run a bit large, and stretch out with time. Better to go smaller!
22 comments79 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2008
These slippers are perfect for warm feet around the house and the hard soles allow you to take a quick trip outside (to take out the trash, etc...). Ignore the knuckleheads that gave the slippers 1 star. They're angry about the slow shipping (which is explicitly mentioned in the product description) and are actually rating the seller, rather than the product. These are good slippers.
11 comment61 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2010
Even though I had to return these mocs (to large) they were exactly as expected. The only complaint would be that there is no consistency on size. There never has been, even if you buy these in a brick and mortar store. I have been purchasing these mocs for 20+ years and this has always been true. So don't be surprised if you need to exchange them for another size.
0Comment39 of 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
I would give this a zero if I could. This is the second pair we've bought and they've fallen apart in less than eight months. For the price I pay for these I'd expect them to last longer than a year. Very disappointed.
review image
22 comments34 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2007
The slippers are great; comfortable and good quality. Just like the pair I purchased in Lake George a few years ago. Buying them online was so convenient.
on December 25, 2006
My husband bought me a pair of these Minnetonka Pile Lined Indoor/Outdoor Slippers so that I would stop stealing his "outdoor slippers" everytime I needed to take the dogs out (smile) - and these slippers are AMAZING!!! The insides are so soft that it's like being in "foot Heaven", and they are extremely well made! Plus, although it says that these are "Men's slippers", the style is such that it could easily be worn by both men & women alike.

Overall, I would highly recommend these slippers to anyone who is looking for a slipper that it's both well-made & super comfortable. You really can't go wrong with these Minnetonka's!
0Comment44 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2010
These slippers were to small, but I exchanged them for a larger size. The exchange was quick and easy.
on March 20, 2014
Ordered these slippers to replace an older pair of a different brand that lasted me several years. Within 3 weeks the seam along the entire outside of the right slipper burst, leaving the sole disconnected from the leather side for a length of about 7 inches. They are basically unwearable now. Based on the large amount of positive feedback here, maybe this is just a fluke defective pair. However, I was expecting good quality and got really, really poor quality slippers. Further, I called their customer service, told them I purchased through Amazon, and asked what kind of exchange policy was available to me. One agent told me I could exchange directly with Minnetonka. Another told me I couldn't. Since I purchased through Amazon, I'm not surprised I can't exchange directly through them. But I at least expect some consistency in what their customer service people tell me. All in all, I'm very disappointed with both the product and the customer service of the company. I shall take my slipper consumption elsewhere.
on January 17, 2011
I have owned these moccasins in the past and they have lasted years. Last pair I bought were at the time sold from Amazon, are now only six months old and have come apart at the bottom seam. I will be returning as defective and trying to get a refund as I have always enjoyed purchasing from Amazon. While they lasted they were warm and comfortable.
11 comment23 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 12, 2015
I'm 14 months into ownership, and the slippers were good while they lasted.

I got a tip from another amazon user to order 1 size smaller than you need, which i did and was very grateful to hear. I'm a 10 shoe and I ordered a 9, and them ended up fitting quite well.

I wear them every day in the winter, and not at all in the summer, so I've basically had them for 8 months of active use. Well, the right shoe now has a huge hole in it, and I'm looking for ways to repair it.

In addition, the 'shoe laces' have to constantly be re-tied. They come lose quite easily. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an annoyance.

I've been on the search for my 'forever' pair of slippers for a while, and I heard good things about this brand from a friend. I'm more than willing to pay a premium if I think a pair of slippers will last me a long time. I was hoping for much longer durability on these, but looks like I'll keep looking for that forever pair of slippers.

They seem to be a good choice for the casual user who wants a name brand and will use them gently. If you are going to wear them daily, and are looking for a hard sole slipper that will last a long time, I'd look elsewhere.
review image review image