Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 23, 2009
LOVE the moccasins - warm, soft, nice durable soles. BUT, my boyfriend is an 8.5, so we ordered a 9. An 8 would have been a better pick - the moccasins run a bit large, and stretch out with time. Better to go smaller!
22 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2008
These slippers are perfect for warm feet around the house and the hard soles allow you to take a quick trip outside (to take out the trash, etc...). Ignore the knuckleheads that gave the slippers 1 star. They're angry about the slow shipping (which is explicitly mentioned in the product description) and are actually rating the seller, rather than the product. These are good slippers.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
I would give this a zero if I could. This is the second pair we've bought and they've fallen apart in less than eight months. For the price I pay for these I'd expect them to last longer than a year. Very disappointed.
review image
33 comments| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2010
Even though I had to return these mocs (to large) they were exactly as expected. The only complaint would be that there is no consistency on size. There never has been, even if you buy these in a brick and mortar store. I have been purchasing these mocs for 20+ years and this has always been true. So don't be surprised if you need to exchange them for another size.
on March 27, 2007
The slippers are great; comfortable and good quality. Just like the pair I purchased in Lake George a few years ago. Buying them online was so convenient.
on April 12, 2015
I'm 14 months into ownership, and the slippers were good while they lasted.

I got a tip from another amazon user to order 1 size smaller than you need, which i did and was very grateful to hear. I'm a 10 shoe and I ordered a 9, and them ended up fitting quite well.

I wear them every day in the winter, and not at all in the summer, so I've basically had them for 8 months of active use. Well, the right shoe now has a huge hole in it, and I'm looking for ways to repair it.

In addition, the 'shoe laces' have to constantly be re-tied. They come lose quite easily. Not a deal breaker, but a bit of an annoyance.

I've been on the search for my 'forever' pair of slippers for a while, and I heard good things about this brand from a friend. I'm more than willing to pay a premium if I think a pair of slippers will last me a long time. I was hoping for much longer durability on these, but looks like I'll keep looking for that forever pair of slippers.

They seem to be a good choice for the casual user who wants a name brand and will use them gently. If you are going to wear them daily, and are looking for a hard sole slipper that will last a long time, I'd look elsewhere.
review image review image
on December 25, 2006
My husband bought me a pair of these Minnetonka Pile Lined Indoor/Outdoor Slippers so that I would stop stealing his "outdoor slippers" everytime I needed to take the dogs out (smile) - and these slippers are AMAZING!!! The insides are so soft that it's like being in "foot Heaven", and they are extremely well made! Plus, although it says that these are "Men's slippers", the style is such that it could easily be worn by both men & women alike.

Overall, I would highly recommend these slippers to anyone who is looking for a slipper that it's both well-made & super comfortable. You really can't go wrong with these Minnetonka's!
on November 13, 2015
This is my second pair of these Moccasins. The durability of these shoes slippers are fabulous, I wear these shoes outside in the fall when running errands.
The sole on the bottom is very tough, even while being advertised as a slipper, these shoes can easily take abuse from going outside on concrete. The outside of the shoe does not wear uneven or fade, I have have to say I'm impressed by the dye work done on these shoes.

My only gripe about these shoes is that the inside gets matted down after only 3 months. All though this does not really change the comfort level of the shoe, it just looks a little unpleasant. Then again, I have yet to wear a pair of moccasins that have not had this issue.

A little bit on the pricey side, but from experience it has seemed to be worth it.

All in all, these are the best Moccasins I have purchased, in terms of durability, fashion, and comfort. Minnetonka makes fantastic products.
on February 4, 2013
Too bad. These were made in this country, and I have used many over the years. But now they come from China. They are much too narrow for American feet. Maybe USA or Canada qwill restart production! Marshall Tharp
on October 9, 2014
The right slipper was fine. The left had too much material in the medial aspect of the back half of the slipper this caused a bulge which in turn caused widening of the posterior half of the slipper thus making it slip off the back half of my foot. I have returned the slippers with a letter describing the problem to'' What's Hot'' the supplier in North Las Vegas Nv; asking them to send a properly manufactured pair of slippers. I hope they are a responsible company and will comply. This is the second time recently that I've had trouble with Amazon.
Odell Rigby