4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!
LOVE the moccasins - warm, soft, nice durable soles. BUT, my boyfriend is an 8.5, so we ordered a 9. An 8 would have been a better pick - the moccasins run a bit large, and stretch out with time. Better to go smaller!
Published on January 23, 2009 by "Karen"

1.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart at seams.
I have owned these moccasins in the past and they have lasted years. Last pair I bought were at the time sold from Amazon, are now only six months old and have come apart at the bottom seam. I will be returning as defective and trying to get a refund as I have always enjoyed purchasing from Amazon. While they lasted they were warm and comfortable.
Published on January 17, 2011 by Albert G. Horn

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!, January 23, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and durable, December 4, 2008
These slippers are perfect for warm feet around the house and the hard soles allow you to take a quick trip outside (to take out the trash, etc...). Ignore the knuckleheads that gave the slippers 1 star. They're angry about the slow shipping (which is explicitly mentioned in the product description) and are actually rating the seller, rather than the product. These are good slippers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka quality, March 14, 2010
Wes (LeRoy, Israel) - See all my reviews
Even though I had to return these mocs (to large) they were exactly as expected. The only complaint would be that there is no consistency on size. There never has been, even if you buy these in a brick and mortar store. I have been purchasing these mocs for 20+ years and this has always been true. So don't be surprised if you need to exchange them for another size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, May 5, 2010
Amy J. Hauk (Cassville, WI United States) - See all my reviews
These slippers were to small, but I exchanged them for a larger size. The exchange was quick and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheila J. Kaufman-Slipper lover, March 27, 2007
The slippers are great; comfortable and good quality. Just like the pair I purchased in Lake George a few years ago. Buying them online was so convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Men & Women! My Feet Are in Heaven!!!, December 25, 2006
My husband bought me a pair of these Minnetonka Pile Lined Indoor/Outdoor Slippers so that I would stop stealing his "outdoor slippers" everytime I needed to take the dogs out (smile) - and these slippers are AMAZING!!! The insides are so soft that it's like being in "foot Heaven", and they are extremely well made! Plus, although it says that these are "Men's slippers", the style is such that it could easily be worn by both men & women alike.

Overall, I would highly recommend these slippers to anyone who is looking for a slipper that it's both well-made & super comfortable. You really can't go wrong with these Minnetonka's!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, a little narrow though., July 19, 2012
This is my second pair and I love them though they could be wider. Other than that, their very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Coming apart at seams., January 17, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper (Apparel)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality., January 8, 2015
I would give this a zero if I could. This is the second pair we've bought and they've fallen apart in less than eight months. For the price I pay for these I'd expect them to last longer than a year. Very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective product and unhelpful customer service...big disappointment, March 20, 2014
Ordered these slippers to replace an older pair of a different brand that lasted me several years. Within 3 weeks the seam along the entire outside of the right slipper burst, leaving the sole disconnected from the leather side for a length of about 7 inches. They are basically unwearable now. Based on the large amount of positive feedback here, maybe this is just a fluke defective pair. However, I was expecting good quality and got really, really poor quality slippers. Further, I called their customer service, told them I purchased through Amazon, and asked what kind of exchange policy was available to me. One agent told me I could exchange directly with Minnetonka. Another told me I couldn't. Since I purchased through Amazon, I'm not surprised I can't exchange directly through them. But I at least expect some consistency in what their customer service people tell me. All in all, I'm very disappointed with both the product and the customer service of the company. I shall take my slipper consumption elsewhere.

Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper