4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!
LOVE the moccasins - warm, soft, nice durable soles. BUT, my boyfriend is an 8.5, so we ordered a 9. An 8 would have been a better pick - the moccasins run a bit large, and stretch out with time. Better to go smaller!
Published on January 23, 2009 by "Karen"

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small
These run very small. They are NOT a wide wideth. Additionally, the company has not contacted me with the requested return shopping label, so I am stuck with slippers that fit no one of average size!!!
Published on August 15, 2011 by Jackiew

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs large!, January 23, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and durable, December 4, 2008
These slippers are perfect for warm feet around the house and the hard soles allow you to take a quick trip outside (to take out the trash, etc...). Ignore the knuckleheads that gave the slippers 1 star. They're angry about the slow shipping (which is explicitly mentioned in the product description) and are actually rating the seller, rather than the product. These are good slippers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka quality, March 14, 2010
Wes (LeRoy, Israel) - See all my reviews
Even though I had to return these mocs (to large) they were exactly as expected. The only complaint would be that there is no consistency on size. There never has been, even if you buy these in a brick and mortar store. I have been purchasing these mocs for 20+ years and this has always been true. So don't be surprised if you need to exchange them for another size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Men & Women! My Feet Are in Heaven!!!, December 25, 2006
My husband bought me a pair of these Minnetonka Pile Lined Indoor/Outdoor Slippers so that I would stop stealing his "outdoor slippers" everytime I needed to take the dogs out (smile) - and these slippers are AMAZING!!! The insides are so soft that it's like being in "foot Heaven", and they are extremely well made! Plus, although it says that these are "Men's slippers", the style is such that it could easily be worn by both men & women alike.

Overall, I would highly recommend these slippers to anyone who is looking for a slipper that it's both well-made & super comfortable. You really can't go wrong with these Minnetonka's!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, May 5, 2010
Amy J. Hauk (Cassville, WI United States) - See all my reviews
These slippers were to small, but I exchanged them for a larger size. The exchange was quick and easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheila J. Kaufman-Slipper lover, March 27, 2007
The slippers are great; comfortable and good quality. Just like the pair I purchased in Lake George a few years ago. Buying them online was so convenient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe, a little narrow though., July 19, 2012
This is my second pair and I love them though they could be wider. Other than that, their very comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Small, August 15, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a wide size slipper., January 22, 2013
These seamed like a nice pair of slippers until I tried them on. I wear a 13d in every pair of shoes I own. Moccasins tend to run narrow so I ordered a wide sized pair. The slippers shipped to me were very narrow and my toes were crushed in the front half. If you have normal to wide feet, AVOID BUYING THESE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Slipper, a tad expensive., January 24, 2014
I purchased these in a size 10, when I would usually wear a size 10.5 or even an 11 in Vans. My friend had given me a pair of his old Moccasin slippers and those were a size 10 and they were slightly too big. I don't recall the brand. so I figured a size 10 with these would work. I would say they run true to size or a tad small. These are very narrow so if you have a wide/slightly wide foot these might be a bit tight if you order a D width. I've never really experienced this problem until recently with shoes/slippers. I would say these slippers fit my feet as snuggly as possible. It's soft material and I'm not going to be wearing these for large stretches of time, so the 10s are fine and don't hurt my feet. Over time I'm sure they'll form to my feet a bit better. The inliner is very comfortable on your feet. They don't breath very well so your feet may get hot. Mine did yesterday and it's about 0 degrees in Chicago! I love the color on these. They are a dark tannish orange color. The rubber soles are great, allowing you to make trips outside. They could even be your walk around shoes if wanted. I've owned multiple pairs of slippers like these and they're always worth it. I would say however, that these should not be selling for $40-50. They should cost about $25-35.

Minnetonka Men's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper