5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new shoes
I am very pleased with my new mocs! well made, well packaged, and well worth the price. Will surley do more business with Minnetonka.
Published 21 months ago by Dad

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Workmanship
This is the 3rd. pair of Minnetonka Moccasin's I have owned & the only pair that are POOR quality. This pair has the in-sole coming un-glued, after wearing for 2 day's! The other 2 pairs were made in the U.S.A. , lasted for 6 yrs. each & were EXCELLENT, the new pair were made in the Dominican Republic and are poor quality (workmanship, not material), I would not...
Published 14 months ago by michael blackwood

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite new shoes, December 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and comfortable!, January 11, 2013
These shoes last and last and just get more comfortable. The soles on these shoes make them more comfortable then the style without soles.

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my husband, December 26, 2012
These were a Christmas present for my husband who considers them perfect. My rating is based on his enthsiastic response.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka mocs - always a good choice, October 16, 2013
These mocs look and feel great. They are soft and comfortable from the first moment you put them on. There is no break-in period with these. They do, however, tend to stretch with age, and you might have to tighten the laces every year or so. I also have a pair of driving Minnetonkas I purchased about 3 years ago, and I've had to snug them up a few times.

The insole is soft, the outer is perfectly finished, and the outer rubber sole is flexible, soft and grippy.

I have read several of the good and bad reviews on Minnetonkas purchased from Amazon's retailers. Some of you had trouble with the fit. I probably am an actual size 8.5 EE or EEE, but since never have the patience to hunt down 8.5 in double or triple wide sizes I wear size 9 in all my shoes and boots, and 9 has been my size for about 30 years. I also wear a 9mm heel lift on the right side, a suggestion from a chiropractor to even me out. These mocs fit perfectly, and my toes are right at the tip. Not too snug, just right. You might want to go a half-size over with these. Sometimes I buy size 9 shoes and I feel like my toes have a lot of room, but not these. These are perfect. And sometimes, like with my latest pair of Merrell sneaks, size 9 is pretty tight and I wish I had more room. Not every mfgr sizes shoes (or clothes) the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Moc's, November 16, 2012
These moccasins are the Bomb! I've always wanted a pair and finally got them ans wondered why I waited so long? Comfortable and warm. Great traction around the house too on the hard wood floors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!!, October 26, 2012
Love these shoes!!! So compfortable once you break them in and the perfect everyday shoe that goes with everything! I suggest everyone own a pair lol ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Moccasin, May 12, 2013
The moccasin is very comfortable and I wear them around the house and garage and when I get the mail. The last pair I had lasted for years and I hated to say they wore out but used them until the bottoms litterally had a hole in the bottom and was walking skin to the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, April 30, 2013
i love minnetonka men's nub sole moccasin,dusty brown,11 m us.and fit as expected.very good.i love it so much.it'sfit as expected.i love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best. Shoe. Ever. Of all time., February 7, 2013
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Classic Moc (Apparel)
This was a great purchase, I'm happy I bought these they are very comfortable and warm. I wear them inside and outside. Probably the most comfortable wear of a shoe ever. I look forward to doing business with Minnetonka soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift, February 7, 2012
This was a gift for...a friend of mine. I was surprised when I saw the bottom of them...there are little nubs. Which I thought made em look funny. But no matter, it's on the bottom and it makes em better to where outside. And this guy ruined his other pair of moccasin-style (house) shoes walking with me outside one fine muddy day--so these were good. As far as I know the guy loves em. :) I don't know bout the price...but, for me, his smile was worth the $50 I spent.

Minnetonka Men's Classic Moc