Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Size: 8 D(M) US|Color: Dark Brown Lariat|Change

on February 6, 2010
I got these for my husband, and he absolutely loves them. He says they are very comfortable and he loves the sole. He can wear these outside. The only thing is he normally wears an 11, and I had to exchange for 11.5.
on November 7, 2010
Almost perfect. A little tight on my wide feet, but they loosen up to your foot's shape eventually.
on January 1, 2015
Do not get these shoes! I purchased them and walked around my house in them. When I looked at the bottom the sole had worn away. They leather was so stiff that I got instant blisters. Worst shoe I have ever purchased.
on September 21, 2010
These Mocs are Great! Once they are worn in, they are super comfortable. I wear them everywhere, inside and outside. Definitely not just for driving! Enjoy this product
on July 13, 2015
One of the best loafers I've purchased. Perfect for many occassions. The leather is very tight (hope that makes sense), but that makes the the shoe durable and ensures that this pair will be rotating in my wardrobe for awhile. A little tight, so when I buy the next pair, I'll get a 10.5 instead of a 10. Great shoe!
review image
on January 2, 2016
Minnetonka - not what it use to be. These moccasins are very narrow. I would suggest ordering a half size up or your toes will be squashed. There is no cushioning in the soles for your feet, so these moccasins are not very comfortable to wear for more than an hour. No arch support. I would only recommend using these as slippers and NOT as shoes. The quality of the leather seems good and the rubber nubs on the bottom of the slippers provide good traction. I have bought Minnetonka moccasins for the last 20 years and these are the worst by far with respect to comfort and fit.
on April 2, 2014
I see others saying they got a size smaller, not for us. My son usually wears an 11.5 or 12. I ordered an 11.5 and they are 1/2 size too big. Either this particular pair was made larger or marked wrong because they were loose on his foot. The width fit snugly, but the slipped off when he walked. I had to return and order an 11.

Otherwise, these shoes are awesome. Beautifully made and comfortable. Love the bottom rubber grip.
on December 31, 2014
Minnetonka has been my go-to house shoe for over a decade now; I've gone through 5 pairs. I keep buying them because the price is right and the quality is a little better than that. This latest pair is quite comfortable, though a tad long. Having purchased different models, I can tell you that the sizing is inconsistent, but I'm still a happy customer.
on May 7, 2016
The sizing and dimensions of this shoe are inconsistent. I owned one pair that fit me great, but after purchasing two other pairs, I found that each had a different sizing. Sizing front to back seemed similar, but the height of the leather under the ankle, and the height of the heel was different in each shoe. For me, too much height to the leather under the ankles led to rubbing and pain, so I returned them. Too bad, because these are otherwise quite well built shoes.
on June 21, 2012
These Minnetonka moccasins looked good in the web graphics and looked equally good in my house. The only drawback was their width. I had ordered them at a half-size larger because their width was available only as M, hoping they would be comfortable. Turned out they were not comfortable enough to wear until they stretched, if they even would stretch, so I returned them to Amazon. That return service was outstanding. All I had to do was restore the package the shoes came in, which was easy since I had retained everything, tape up the package and tape on the return label, and then drop it in a mailing bin at the UPS store. No cost return, and minimum fuss. Makes me comfortable buying something as chancy as shoes from Amazon.