5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mocs Ever
I got these for my husband, and he absolutely loves them. He says they are very comfortable and he loves the sole. He can wear these outside. The only thing is he normally wears an 11, and I had to exchange for 11.5.
Published on February 6, 2010 by A. Fry

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
I thought the studs on the bottom would be more durable. They have worn down quite quickly. I have purchased a soft sole Minnetonka moccassin subsequently and would recommend the other product.
Published on June 11, 2012 by James R. granger

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Mocs Ever, February 6, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Materials and Construction, November 7, 2010
Almost perfect. A little tight on my wide feet, but they loosen up to your foot's shape eventually.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, Durable, September 21, 2010
These Mocs are Great! Once they are worn in, they are super comfortable. I wear them everywhere, inside and outside. Definitely not just for driving! Enjoy this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool look, but wear down fast, June 10, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Original Cowhide Driving Moccasin (Apparel)
I've gotten to wear I can only wear these very sparingly. After the first month of wearing like a regular shoe through the weekdays, the nubs on the bottom have worn down noticeably. The shoes will expand/condense to your feet so take that into consideration when you buy. The first few days are extremely uncomfortable but they are the best fitting shoes I have now. Sometimes the strings need to be tightened, especially if you cross your ankles a lot like myself. If your feet sweat, I suggest wearing thin business socks to keep your feet from turning orange. Other than that, they are really good indoor/outdoor moccasins. I just wish I could wear them without being afraid that I will sand off the nubs on the bottom.

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, June 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, October 9, 2013
I've been wearing these moccasins for years. They look good, are very comfortable, wear well and you'll find you must always have a pair on hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Driving Mocs, June 3, 2014
Looked great in the pictures, looked great when I opened the box...Sizes do run somewhat larger, was going to wear without socks while driving...Needed socks for a "firmer" feel...Good to drive in, not so good to wear around as if it was a "top-sider"...After driving with them on for 9 hours my feet felt fine, I did notice the next time I put them on (the next morning...) they still felt very stiff...A very nice looking shoe, made pretty much for "driving"...

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll shop again, October 7, 2013
they worked so hard to satisfy me, and they did. first shipping was so quick, also the second one. I had 7 M and that was really small for me then without paying for shipping I sent it back and got 8 M. actually it doesn't fit but it's comfortable so I don't care about that. the only bad thing was the box which they put the shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, July 21, 2012
Following others' reviews, I ordered these 1/2 size larger. They're still a little tight, but I feel that they will wear in to a comfortable fit. Otherwise, they're exactly what I wanted. Other brands/styles that I have bought on line have disappointed me in fit and looks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so hot mocs, August 24, 2012
I purchased these 1/2 size larger as suggested by other reviews I read. First they are very narrow and not comfortable but they are good looking like the photos. I wore these 4 different times 2 of which were for a day and the other 2 times were for a few hours around the house. The seam on one of them split open as the stitches either ripped or came loose. Very dissapointed in these. Unless you have very narrow feet dont buy them.