4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Very Surprised

1.0 out of 5 stars Great company / Poorly made product
Published on November 10, 2009 by P. Goldberg

1.0 out of 5 stars Great company / Poorly made product, November 10, 2009
P. Goldberg (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
When I ordered these I thought that they were made in the USA. Wrong, made somewhere south of the border. My slippers came with very thin laces that looked as though they were cut with an exact o knife, not the thick leather laces as pictured. The first time I tightened the laces they broke. I sent them back to Amazon. I also emailed Minnetonka and complained. The CEO wrote me back with an apology. He thanked me for bringing the poor laces to his attention. The company sent me a free pair to make up for my trouble! Amazing Customer Service. The new pair did have the thick leather laces as pictured however after three days of use the stitching around the top, which looks like some kind of straw has already begun to come unraveled. I can not recommend these disappointing slippers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent Slipper but nothing great, December 6, 2009
I bought these as I sent back Minnetonka Men's Twin Gore Sheepskin Slipper. I sent the twin gore back because they were way too narrow. This slipper was the closest thing I wanted that came in a wide. I am not sure why my Minnetonka Men's Twin Gore Sheepskin Slipper review is not showing up, but in it I stated that I wear a 8 in mens. So I bought these in a 9 wide, thinking I would have toe room and the wide may even be a regular mens width. They are still a quarter to a half inch too narrow for real comfort. Before I stand to walk I must make sure my foot is at the outter edge. What is just as sad, I lined these up with my girlfriend's Minnetonkas, and hers are wider than mine!

These slippers are not built with much quality. I pulled them out of the box, the sheepskin was coming out of the front. Nearly each time I pull my foot out some sheepskin falls out. I had to double knot the laces because they came undone every 10 minutes.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Very Surprised, January 21, 2011
Ryan Minniti (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
I've been looking at what types of moccasins to purchase for a very long time, and at first, I was very hesitant to buy this exact pair. I thought that it may have been priced pretty high just because of the brand name. Boy, was I wrong. The moccasins are extremely comfortable. Unlike other reviews, I've never had a problem with them. I reccomend these to anyone who wants a good slipper in the house, or a great,comforting shoe to wear anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars sheepskin slippers, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin (Apparel)
Sole good for indoors and outdoors. Slipper is sturdy, yet flexible and the sheepskin makes it comfortable and warm. For people who live in a cold winter climate, these are hard to beat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent slippers, January 6, 2012
Like other reviewers comments, make sure to buy 1 size larger then regular shoe size. Nice and soft, warm....dad enjoys them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot clouds from heaven!, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin (Apparel)
These are the best slippers I've ever put on my feet!!!

The shearling interior makes your feet feel wonderful. My boyfriend calls them foot wombs. I don't know how appropriate that is, but he loves them as much as I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are terrific, December 4, 2008
Great for indoor slippers or for running out the back door to bring in another load of firewood. Comfortable, durable, and a brand to trust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sheepskin Moc, September 25, 2014
This review is from: Minnetonka Men's Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin (Apparel)
I've waited a while to review this moccasin so I could give an accurate rating for its durability. I've had these for 6+ months now and can without a doubt say these are the best I've ever owned. This is coming from a longtime moccasin wearer particularly faithfull to another lets say "wicked" brand. The last pair of wicked moccasins I had to return immediately after I received them as the stitching was loose on one heel. Needless to say the replacement wickeds suffered the same issue a little over 3 weeks so I just chalked it up as a loss. Also the sheepskin lining wore out on both left and right toe box areas and the heel area in about 6 weeks. Plus the leather on the wickeds were paper thin compared to 10 years ago when the quality was far superior. Please Minnetonka do not go down the path of compromising quality, as you have a life repeat customer if you keep producing such a superb moccasins!

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,12 M US, November 19, 2014
After purchasing these "Minnetonka Men's 3841 Sheepskin Hardsole Moccasin,Golden Tan,12 M US." This individual was absolutely pleased and very satisfied with how these pair of moccasins fit and these pair of moccasins are also very comfortable. Therefore, this individual highly recommends to anyone and everyone that reads these reviews. To give these moccasins a try you will not go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only the best, June 5, 2012
This is my son's favorite pair of Moccasins. We purchased them from Amazon this time, and they are the same quality as the ones we purchased locally, except that we saved about $20.00 on the order. You can't find Minnetonka's cheaper than Amazon. If you do, they are probably not genuine!