5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortble
I have heard that shows of Minitonka is nice,so buy this as a gift .When I get this one, It looks nice ,and should be fit for long walk.
Published 19 months ago by hanfeifei

1.0 out of 5 stars Child size
The shoe didn't fit. It was a wider width than the child wears and therefore didn't fit. Nice shoe, but needed to be returned.
Published 19 months ago by Reva Skoll

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfortble, January 19, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these! And a Quick Tip Re: the Laces, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Minnetonka Thunderbird II (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) (Shoes)
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter from a boutique in town. I thought I would come on here to give a review because I know this is one of the first places I come before purchasing a product to see what people are saying. I was hesitant to purchase these because of some of the reviews...but I bit the bullet.

My daughter wore these to school a couple times and all of a sudden one day she told me she didn't like them and wasn't going to "EVER" wear them again. lol When I started questioning her as to why, it finally came to light that the laces would always come undone in class. When my daughter would ask the teacher to tie them for her, the teacher said she would have to wait until "learning time" was over (as to not disrupt the class). After I found all this out, I could completely understand why she never wanted to wear them again...poor thing! But I couldn't return them because she had worn them several times, so I was determined to find a way to prevent the ties from coming undone.

What I did was:

- tied the laces the way I would like them to stay tied
- then carefully (this is important) tacked the laces to the shoe using a glue product called "Tear Mender," which can be purchased here Tear Mender Instant Leather Adhesive 2

Just be careful not to use *too* much Tear Mender. A little goes a long way! They look perfect and they are very secure...no more coming undone! :-) Here is a link to the photo I took of her shoes with the laces glued in place. http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/permalink/mo16MXJDLKR2LYP/B004UFJ8B8/ref=cm_ciu_images_pl_link Hope this helps others.

As to the size, my daughter is in between a size 8 and 9 right now. The 9 was huge on her. We ended up purchasing a size 8. They do slip a little, but no more than her Toms do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, great choice for a toddler, February 15, 2013
Love them, my 3 yr old loves them. We are using them as slipppers as her feet do not sweat in them as they did in Ragg slippers she had before. The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because laces keep coming undone. I think the models with leather/suede laces might stay tied longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Child size, December 31, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia, July 12, 2012
I grew up wearing a new pair of these moccasins every summer. Now my 3 year old daughter has a pair and she LOVES them. She literally wears them every day. They are so easy for her to slip on and off, but she can run and play without them accidentally slipping off. They fit her true to size. So the tradition shall continue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grand Daughter loved them, and I...., July 12, 2014
Was the best Grand Dad! The ones I was finding in Colorado & New Mexico were more expensive (even with shipping) and not as decorative.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 11, 2014
Perfect.....I recommend it to any body looking for cool comfy stylish every day shoes。I love it 。I love it 。I love it 。I love it

2.0 out of 5 stars pocahontas is not for us, April 1, 2014
Bought these for my toddler since they looked very cute and were cute in person too. The problem with them was such that they are difficult to put on my son's feet and impossible to stay on his feet. He keep on losing them, so unfortunately, we will need to ship those back.

5.0 out of 5 stars retro, March 31, 2014
I hope Minnetonka never stops making these! I used to wear them as a kid, and now my daughter has her first pair. She loves them! They go with pretty much anything!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome !!!!, March 31, 2014
Perfect ... I love them for my baby ! They fit her feet perfect & look Really Nice On Her !!!!!!

Rate and Discover Movies