5.0 out of 5 stars Great but ran a little large
I'm usually a size 7 or 7.5 so I got a 7.5 and it turned out to be way bigger for my foot than I expected so I exchanged it for a 6.5 which fit perfectly. Size aside, the shoes were perfect. They are really cute.
Published on July 20, 2010 by MadhviShruti

3.0 out of 5 stars Ran into a problem..!
I got these for my birthday and I love them. I am from a catholic school and I have to wear all black shoes: no white thread, no opened toe, just plain shoes.

I feel like these shoes follow all the rule- while still looking ADORABLE. I have had these for almost 6 months now so I have honestly took in a lot of consideration before writing this review...
Published on November 17, 2011 by Sydney H

5.0 out of 5 stars Great but ran a little large, July 20, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, stylish shoes, though a bit big., October 23, 2010
Minnetonka has been a brand that I recently came across while shopping in Urban Outfitters. I saw their classic moccasins and fell in love. I wanted to get a pair of boots for the winter and saw these Minnetonka's and decide to order a pair. They are great shoes, are very stylish, comfortable and I think they will make great winter boots. My advice would be to order a half size down because they do run a bit big and seem to stretch a little over time. Also, they run a little narrow, so those with wider feet should be aware. The bottoms are sturdy rubber that provide great traction; however, the soles are a little thinner than I would like. Overall, these shoes are a great alternative to the Ugg craze that as hit my college campus, and I' proud to say I'm the only girl with these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Back-Zip Boot, October 16, 2011
A lovely boot, but unfortunately not really true to size. These are quite big!! If You are between sizes, take the smaller one here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and looks great!, October 5, 2009
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's 299 Back-Zip Boot (Apparel)
I love these moccs. They're comfy enough to walk in all day and they've held up for over a year now. Contrary to the other reviewer, I believe these are real brass studs. Mine look just as good now as the day I bought them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel pretty, December 8, 2011
Super comfy, no frills, flat bottom, I got a 7 when I'm normally a 7 or 7 and 1/2- Maybe I should have opted up if I want to wear thicker socks or to fit my wider feet... but I still love them... makes me feel happy when i walk since you can feel the frays move too. The zipper in the back can go down a little, I don't really notice that often. I don't think they are waterproof so don't go jumping into any puddles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Back Zip Bootie, January 29, 2011
Really really cute. The tan color dyes your socks a bit, so wear dark socks. I wear an 8, but ordered a 7 1/2 because customer ratings said they run a bit bigger. The 7 1/2 fit fine. Love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 26, 2011
I've been scoping these boots out for a while now. I ordered these boots with the super discount saving (5-8 days) and the boots arrived a day early for its' estimated shipping date. My shoe size is a 9, but from the other reviews, I was told to order a half a size smaller. I was nervous about receiving the boots and them being too small, but they fit perfectly. These boots were a good buy, and I will be purchasing more in the future :)

5.0 out of 5 stars love them!, September 21, 2010
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's 299 Back-Zip Boot (Apparel)
these shoes are awesome! i was afraid to buy them online at first but they fit perfect! i got the dark brown ones and i got my usual size which is an 8 and they were a little bit tight when i first tried them on but after walking in then they loosened up a lot and they fit perfect with socks! they are really durable and if you just spray them with a protector they look as good as the day you got them! i am very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, December 10, 2014
LOVE LOVE LOVE these Mocs!
Mocs stretch so I ordered an 8. When I usually wear and 8 1/2-9. These boots come super soft and comfy and then form to fit your feet! I have wore them almost every day since I got them! I would def order them again and will when they wear out if that ever happens. They are made great! Good quality and craftsmanship!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and comfy, January 13, 2012
I bought these boots for my two teenage daughters for Christmas. They both adore them. I think I may need to add a pair to my collection as neither daughter wants to share. I would suggest ordering them a half size smaller than you normally wear as they run a bit large. The leather is soft, and they have a sturdy zipper and sole.

Minnetonka Women's 299 Back-Zip Boot