Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Minnetonka Women's 299 Back-Zip Boot
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 20, 2010
I'm usually a size 7 or 7.5 so I got a 7.5 and it turned out to be way bigger for my foot than I expected so I exchanged it for a 6.5 which fit perfectly. Size aside, the shoes were perfect. They are really cute.
on September 11, 2015
I'm always so hesitant to buy shoes online, especially ones I've never seen in person before, but these boots are PERFECT. I got size 7.5, my regular size and they fit perfectly. I got brown and I was worried it was going to be too red like the picture, but they're not. They're the perfect Native American leather look. They go with everything. Great quality. Super comfortable. GET THEM FOR YOURSELF! :D
on October 23, 2010
Minnetonka has been a brand that I recently came across while shopping in Urban Outfitters. I saw their classic moccasins and fell in love. I wanted to get a pair of boots for the winter and saw these Minnetonka's and decide to order a pair. They are great shoes, are very stylish, comfortable and I think they will make great winter boots. My advice would be to order a half size down because they do run a bit big and seem to stretch a little over time. Also, they run a little narrow, so those with wider feet should be aware. The bottoms are sturdy rubber that provide great traction; however, the soles are a little thinner than I would like. Overall, these shoes are a great alternative to the Ugg craze that as hit my college campus, and I' proud to say I'm the only girl with these shoes.
on October 2, 2014
I searched for these shoes for years! I had a roommate in college that had these, and I always borrowed them. So after our friendship hit the fan, I was forced to wander the earth for 3 yrs. not knowing what moccasins she had. So I took a risk, thinking these were the quality shoes I loved to wear/borrow. And thankfully, I was right! These are EXACTLY what I wanted! I ordered my normal size 7.5 because I knew I'd wear them enough to stretch them out since they're suede. They were slightly snug (not too uncomfortable) and after wearing them all weekend, they feel fine. They do dye your socks initially. These are handmade and beautiful:) No regrets: want the layered boots now!
on July 26, 2011
I've been scoping these boots out for a while now. I ordered these boots with the super discount saving (5-8 days) and the boots arrived a day early for its' estimated shipping date. My shoe size is a 9, but from the other reviews, I was told to order a half a size smaller. I was nervous about receiving the boots and them being too small, but they fit perfectly. These boots were a good buy, and I will be purchasing more in the future :)
on October 16, 2011
A lovely boot, but unfortunately not really true to size. These are quite big!! If You are between sizes, take the smaller one here.
on January 29, 2011
Really really cute. The tan color dyes your socks a bit, so wear dark socks. I wear an 8, but ordered a 7 1/2 because customer ratings said they run a bit bigger. The 7 1/2 fit fine. Love them!!!
on October 5, 2009
I love these moccs. They're comfy enough to walk in all day and they've held up for over a year now. Contrary to the other reviewer, I believe these are real brass studs. Mine look just as good now as the day I bought them.
on November 8, 2014
Very nice
on January 13, 2012
I bought these boots for my two teenage daughters for Christmas. They both adore them. I think I may need to add a pair to my collection as neither daughter wants to share. I would suggest ordering them a half size smaller than you normally wear as they run a bit large. The leather is soft, and they have a sturdy zipper and sole.