|Fits as expected||
Minnetonka Women's 3-Layer Fringe Boot
|Price:||$93.95 - $110.49 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Manmade sole
- Shaft measures approximately 12" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 0.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 13" around
- Moccasin-inspired boot featuring three layers of tiered fringe and whipstitched toe
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Stand out this season in these stylish Minnetonka 3-Layer Fringe Boots. Product Features: Boots 3-layer fringe Soft suede leather Thin crepe outsole Full sizes only
The fabulous 3-Layer Fringe boot puts even day-to-day looks in the spotlight. Wear it over leggings and denim or with skirts or shorts and show off the easy movement of this fringe-happy look. A roomy moc toe and slim heel keep the fit nice and simple.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.3 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0026MRONG
- Item model number: CALF HI 3-LAYER FRINGE BOOT
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
After reading previous reviews, many people noticed that these boots were ¨too tight¨ or ¨small¨ on them when they received them. This is because they are mocassins and are supposed to form to your feet. It'll be uncomfortable for the first 2 or 3 times you wear them, but stick with them! After that, they stretch and are a PERFECT fit. DON'T go up a size or you will be drowning in these boots.
Like my other Minnetonkas, there is not a lot of padding, and no arch support, in the sole, but I bought inserts for my old boots and will do the same. That makes them very comforable.
These are very cute, and I like the sound of the fringe hitting the boot when I walk!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love my boots!! I've been wanting to get a pair for sooo long! At first they fit rather snug but the more I've been wearing them they definitely have loosened up some! Read morePublished 2 days ago by Stefanie Nesmith
I really like the way they fit &' that they actually look right because some brands put a big thick bottom and these are thinner 😊💯Published 7 days ago by Amazon Customer
They are tight when you first get them but once the leather is worn in they are sooo comfortable! Definitely get a size bigger than normalPublished 12 days ago by Ashley Rosales