5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!
Published on March 9, 2012 by 011grad

1.0 out of 5 stars One shoe bigger than the other one
I was extremely disappointed! I have high Minnetonka boots already in size 10 and I love them. But usually I have a size 11, so I ordered these ones in 11 but one of them was too big while the other one was way smaller and I never have this problem with other shoes! They really weren't made well! And you have to pay the return on your own!! I have to say that I was really...
Published 16 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these!, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Ankle Hi Tramper Boot (Apparel)
I have the triple fringe boots and I also purchased the moccasins and I really needed black boots and I saw these and had to have them! I received them pretty quickly and they are amazingly comfy and cute! I know I'll be wearing these a lot. I normally wear a size 8 but I got these in a size 7 because from some reviews I read I heard that these stretch out after a couple of wears. They aren't uncomfortable but I definitely could use a bit of wiggle room so if they do stretch a little these would be even more perfect!(=

4.0 out of 5 stars Little bit big but great overall., May 11, 2012
I love these boots although I am a straight 7 and I feel that they're a little bit big, very long. It's not too bad with socks. I think a 6 1/2 would have a fit better, but I'd rather go bigger than smaller. Overall they're great though, so comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots., May 18, 2012
I love these boots. The size wa right on. The color as described. Wonderful fit andvery, very comfortable to wear. I have bought Minnetonka 's for years and wear them everywhere. Amazon's discription was right on.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, April 4, 2012
BEAUTIFUL COMFORTABLE I LOVE THESE SHOES.....THEY ARE SO NICE LOOKING AND EYE CATCHING BUY THEM! YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

4.0 out of 5 stars Some large, January 22, 2014
First i put it on my foot, it is suitable.Second i wear it.it change to large. So you need buy smaller one.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE SALE, June 12, 2012
I am very impressed with these boots. They are stitched well (including the sole to the leather), nice soft suede leather, neat style, color as shown (I got Dusty Brown) and boy are they comfortable. They're also priced fairly reasonably for what you're getting and they run pretty true to size. I generally wear a 9.5 or 10 and since they only ran in whole sizes I ordered the 10. They fit great and I can even wear socks with them. Can't really say anything bad about them at this point. Only time will tell how they hold up, but like I said it's a very comfortable sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 12, 2014
The boots were exactly as described. They were a women's size 5 which are difficult to find, and they fit perfectly. They arrived as promised, and were appropriately packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, January 5, 2014
I gave this product 5 stars because these boots are so light that I feel that I am walking on air! Fit just as sized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time a charm., June 19, 2014
S. Fishburn (Fort Collins, Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Or, it will be as soon as my return on the first pair is processed! I got the first pair from Amazon quickly, but the inner soles of both the left and right boots were glued in funky, not flat at all. I contacted Amazon who sent UPS a pick up order, so that pair should be back to Amazon soon, and in the meantime I have received the replacement pair, which feels fine and looks great. I really love Minnetonka style, and will always consider in the future when I need new shoes that can't be flip-flops!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, February 21, 2014
Very pleased with these boots. They are very cute and fit comfortably and go with pretty much everything I wear.

Rate and Discover Movies