5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought a pair as a gift too!
Published on November 25, 2009 by RunVeg

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Too Big
Published on September 15, 2010 by JoyceBerz

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought a pair as a gift too!, November 25, 2009
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Cally Faux Fur Slipper (Apparel)
I absolutely love these slippers. They are really high quality and nicely stitched. The inside is so warm and fuzzy, and they're really comfortable. There was no "breaking in" period. Just slip on and go (relax!). They have a sole on the bottom, so I guess you could wear them outside if you wanted to, although I choose not to. It's not an aggressive sole, basically just there to have a waterproof barrier between the shoe and the ground. The picture on Amazon shows the thickness of the sole nicely.

I bought my pair on DSW, but they're out of this style now, so I checked Amazon and they're cheaper here! Great price on these--they are definitely worth it! I visited my parents and I took my slippers with me, and my mom tried them on and fell in love with them. So, I'm buying a pair for her. I think that these are the cutest style of Minnetonka's slippers. The "Trapper" style kind of looks like "Grandpa slippers" to me! :)

In running shoes, I wear a 9.5 width B. In these slippers I wear a 9. My mom usually wears a 9 or so in dress shoes, and she said the 9 in the slippers also fit her. I hope this helps with your sizing questions!

I hope that these last for a long time. My mom told me that she had a pair of Minnetonka mocs (not slippers, but the actual shoes for outside), and they lasted over 15 years. I have a pair of the mocs, too, and I've had them a year, and I wear them probably 4-5 days a week. Very well made and very comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Little Too Big, September 15, 2010
I've been looking for moccasin slippers without thick soles and thought these would fit the bill. The leather was nice and the lining was really soft. Unfortunately, they were too big. I wear a 7 and that's what I ordered. But when I walked, the shoes slipped off the back of my heels. I found myself clenching my toes to hold them on. So I had to send them back. I didn't reorder because they don't come in half sizes and I'm afraid a size 6 will be too small. I wish the fit would have been better because I really liked these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run half size large, January 30, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Cally Faux Fur Slipper (Apparel)
I read all of the reviews before I ordered my size, and I am glad I did. I wear a 6.5, and am eternally stuck in half-size world when ordering shoes... I read 90% of the reviews said they run large and 1-2 people said the opposite. I ordered a 6 and they fit perfectly. If I want to wear them with socks, they are a tad tight, but I don't plan to wear with socks.

They are also less furry than pictured. It seems like the fur is floating over the top in the picture, but mine is much shorter and tucked in...which I think I like more. You can adjust the laces if they are too tight or too loose. I love them.

If you feet sweat, you may want to consider buying them. Overall, it is a great purchase and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes and great service!, November 5, 2009
These shoes fit so well and are so comfortable. Amazon has the best price on them and were shipped quickly.

3.0 out of 5 stars too small, November 23, 2012
A lovely item that I was looking forward to during chilly winter days/nights but the size I ordered was too small - maybe due to the lining. I wish a suggestion to size up had been included in the description. The pair will make a nice holiday gift!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, March 23, 2010
I got these for my 17 year old daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loves them. They are warm, but not overly so and they are so comfortable. Even though I think they look like slippers, she wears them to school. Her older sister has a pair just like these and she wears them everywhere also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't hold up for the year, March 18, 2010
UPDATED:
So after a year of wear, they definitely didn't hold up. After about 6 months of use they had lost their shape and all the fuzz inside by the ball of the foot had warn away. I don't think these are machine washable due to the leather outside and they really needed a washing. Overall I was disappointed. I have since bought the pretty Crackleberry colored ACORN Women's Chinchilla Collar slipper:

[...]
and they are fantastic! They are about $40 but worth every penny. They even have a nice substantial rubber bottom that allows you to walk outside to the mailbox or to throw out trash at night, and they are machine washable and dryable. I JUST washed them last night and they help up perfectly. I highly recommended the Acorn slippers over the Minnetonka, which left me high and dry.

OLD REVIEW:
These are really cute and very comfortable. The fur inside is non-sweat inducing yet so soft on the foot you'll never want to take them off. These come in whole sizes only, and only in medium width, and I have a half size foot with a wide width, but they stretched, and within a couple of weeks they fit perfectly. I normally wear an 8.5 wide, and I bought the 8 medium. Perfect fit after two weeks of wearing them around the house. There's an extra benefit to having the tie on the front of the shoe. If you find the shoe is a bit tight around the toes, you can loosen the bow until the fit is perfect. The bottom of the slippers is good for quickly running outside to the mailbox. Overall another great purchase from Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars disapointed in the product, April 25, 2013
These slippers fit but the soles were like pieces of plastic glued to the bottom and the bottom of the slippers were raised up causing an unsteady walking surface. I feel that the price I paid was way to much for the quality I got.

1.0 out of 5 stars They are good for two weeks, May 3, 2013
I bought a pair of this shoes about a month ago. I found some part broken after two weeks wearing them occasionally inside my house. I felt very dissapointed at their quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap product, December 31, 2013
I ordered these on Dec. 23rd and they were guaranteed to arrive by Dec. 24th as per Amazon's 1 day free shipping. They did not arrive on time, which was disappointment number one. When they finally did arrive late on Dec. 26th, we opened the box to find glue on the grooves on the front of the mocasin slippers. Disappointment number 2: There was so much visible dried glue on the shoe and around the laces from this poorly made product, that it actually looked like the slipper was supposed to brown instead of black. To summarize, not only did the package arrive late, but the product was poorly made and just looked really cheap. These were returned right away. Go to Payless shoe store and for $19.99 I got a great pair of Airwalk mocasin slippers of much better quality than these Minnetonka ones.