Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 25, 2009
I absolutely love these slippers. They are really high quality and nicely stitched. The inside is so warm and fuzzy, and they're really comfortable. There was no "breaking in" period. Just slip on and go (relax!). They have a sole on the bottom, so I guess you could wear them outside if you wanted to, although I choose not to. It's not an aggressive sole, basically just there to have a waterproof barrier between the shoe and the ground. The picture on Amazon shows the thickness of the sole nicely.

I bought my pair on DSW, but they're out of this style now, so I checked Amazon and they're cheaper here! Great price on these--they are definitely worth it! I visited my parents and I took my slippers with me, and my mom tried them on and fell in love with them. So, I'm buying a pair for her. I think that these are the cutest style of Minnetonka's slippers. The "Trapper" style kind of looks like "Grandpa slippers" to me! :)

In running shoes, I wear a 9.5 width B. In these slippers I wear a 9. My mom usually wears a 9 or so in dress shoes, and she said the 9 in the slippers also fit her. I hope this helps with your sizing questions!

I hope that these last for a long time. My mom told me that she had a pair of Minnetonka mocs (not slippers, but the actual shoes for outside), and they lasted over 15 years. I have a pair of the mocs, too, and I've had them a year, and I wear them probably 4-5 days a week. Very well made and very comfortable.
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2011
I read all of the reviews before I ordered my size, and I am glad I did. I wear a 6.5, and am eternally stuck in half-size world when ordering shoes... I read 90% of the reviews said they run large and 1-2 people said the opposite. I ordered a 6 and they fit perfectly. If I want to wear them with socks, they are a tad tight, but I don't plan to wear with socks.

They are also less furry than pictured. It seems like the fur is floating over the top in the picture, but mine is much shorter and tucked in...which I think I like more. You can adjust the laces if they are too tight or too loose. I love them.

If you feet sweat, you may want to consider buying them. Overall, it is a great purchase and well worth the money.
on September 15, 2010
I've been looking for moccasin slippers without thick soles and thought these would fit the bill. The leather was nice and the lining was really soft. Unfortunately, they were too big. I wear a 7 and that's what I ordered. But when I walked, the shoes slipped off the back of my heels. I found myself clenching my toes to hold them on. So I had to send them back. I didn't reorder because they don't come in half sizes and I'm afraid a size 6 will be too small. I wish the fit would have been better because I really liked these.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2014
So I ordered a size 5.5 and received size 5. They fit very snug and I looooove them! But after a day of using them they can get a little tight on my toes. But thankfully I have owned Minmetonkas before, so I know they'll stretch a bit and I can break them in :)
Now my daughter and I own cute moccasins & booties!!
on July 27, 2015
These were comfortable, but if you wear a half-size, they might not work for you. I wear a 6.5 and the 6s were much too small and the 7s too big. They also looked kinda sloppy-the fur made the sides bulge out(see photo). I returned them.
on January 18, 2016
I absolutely love these shoes/slippers, great quality sherpa inside & love how they're fully soled to wear outside too as regular shoes!! Waaaaay less money than uggs, slimmer fit & very cute!! Just wish I didn't order a size 6 (I'm a size 6 1/2-7 shoe), but read all the reviews so of course did as recommended & bought a size down, a 6. My sister loves them now (since they don't fit me), but I'm not returning, I'm just going to buy a 7 for me now!
on November 5, 2009
These shoes fit so well and are so comfortable. Amazon has the best price on them and were shipped quickly.
on October 15, 2013
I've always been a Minnetonka fan and now that these come in great colors, what's not to like????? They fit a bit snug but will be fine with a little wear. I don't want them to be sloppy. Nice and warm and cozy.
on January 10, 2016
I bought these as a gift. They are super soft and comfy. The recipient wears a size 8.5-9 and based on th reviews saying they run big, I bought a size 8. They were a touch too small. I wish they had half sizes.
on March 27, 2016
I have trouble with swelling in my ankles quite frequently ~ mostly due to sprains when I was younger...also a broken R leg, close to the ankle joint.
For this reason, I am unable to wear my usual flats many times & I resort to these mocs ~ on the recommendation of my daughter, who swears by hers.
They are comfortable, fit well, even when my ankles are at their worst...and they keep my feet quite warm, which is also a big plus for me!
All in all, I would highly recommend these moccasins.