Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 25, 2009
I absolutely love these slippers. They are really high quality and nicely stitched. The inside is so warm and fuzzy, and they're really comfortable. There was no "breaking in" period. Just slip on and go (relax!). They have a sole on the bottom, so I guess you could wear them outside if you wanted to, although I choose not to. It's not an aggressive sole, basically just there to have a waterproof barrier between the shoe and the ground. The picture on Amazon shows the thickness of the sole nicely.

I bought my pair on DSW, but they're out of this style now, so I checked Amazon and they're cheaper here! Great price on these--they are definitely worth it! I visited my parents and I took my slippers with me, and my mom tried them on and fell in love with them. So, I'm buying a pair for her. I think that these are the cutest style of Minnetonka's slippers. The "Trapper" style kind of looks like "Grandpa slippers" to me! :)

In running shoes, I wear a 9.5 width B. In these slippers I wear a 9. My mom usually wears a 9 or so in dress shoes, and she said the 9 in the slippers also fit her. I hope this helps with your sizing questions!

I hope that these last for a long time. My mom told me that she had a pair of Minnetonka mocs (not slippers, but the actual shoes for outside), and they lasted over 15 years. I have a pair of the mocs, too, and I've had them a year, and I wear them probably 4-5 days a week. Very well made and very comfortable.
0Comment156 of 161 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2011
I read all of the reviews before I ordered my size, and I am glad I did. I wear a 6.5, and am eternally stuck in half-size world when ordering shoes... I read 90% of the reviews said they run large and 1-2 people said the opposite. I ordered a 6 and they fit perfectly. If I want to wear them with socks, they are a tad tight, but I don't plan to wear with socks.

They are also less furry than pictured. It seems like the fur is floating over the top in the picture, but mine is much shorter and tucked in...which I think I like more. You can adjust the laces if they are too tight or too loose. I love them.

If you feet sweat, you may want to consider buying them. Overall, it is a great purchase and well worth the money.
0Comment60 of 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2010
I've been looking for moccasin slippers without thick soles and thought these would fit the bill. The leather was nice and the lining was really soft. Unfortunately, they were too big. I wear a 7 and that's what I ordered. But when I walked, the shoes slipped off the back of my heels. I found myself clenching my toes to hold them on. So I had to send them back. I didn't reorder because they don't come in half sizes and I'm afraid a size 6 will be too small. I wish the fit would have been better because I really liked these.
11 comment62 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2014
So I ordered a size 5.5 and received size 5. They fit very snug and I looooove them! But after a day of using them they can get a little tight on my toes. But thankfully I have owned Minmetonkas before, so I know they'll stretch a bit and I can break them in :)
Now my daughter and I own cute moccasins & booties!!
review image
0Comment45 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2009
These shoes fit so well and are so comfortable. Amazon has the best price on them and were shipped quickly.
0Comment26 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2010
I got these for my 17 year old daughter for her birthday. She absolutely loves them. They are warm, but not overly so and they are so comfortable. Even though I think they look like slippers, she wears them to school. Her older sister has a pair just like these and she wears them everywhere also.
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 31, 2010
It's great having slippers that have a decent sole on them. These are a little bit short, but I am hoping they'll stretch and fit just fine. The lining is nice and soft. The slippers conform to my feet so the fit is comfortable. Defitinely recommend them to other customers.
on October 15, 2013
I've always been a Minnetonka fan and now that these come in great colors, what's not to like????? They fit a bit snug but will be fine with a little wear. I don't want them to be sloppy. Nice and warm and cozy.
on July 27, 2015
These were comfortable, but if you wear a half-size, they might not work for you. I wear a 6.5 and the 6s were much too small and the 7s too big. They also looked kinda sloppy-the fur made the sides bulge out(see photo). I returned them.
review image
on October 25, 2010
These shoes are wonderful! Super comfortable and really cute. I usually wear a 7.5 -8 so I ordered the 8. They are a little bigger than an average 8 so I wear them with cute socks. I would definitely recommend these to others!