5.0 out of 5 stars In Love!
These by far are the most comfortable shoe booties ever...they do run a little big and I mistakenly ordered a half size too large but if you put an inner sole in them, it's like walking on clouds...ordering all colors.
Published on November 11, 2011 by Christina Zeigler

3.0 out of 5 stars boots were beautiful but
the were much narrower than I expected and the sole of the boot is made of something that looks like black rubber door mat but not as sturdy? I don't know if they would have felt better they had not been so narrow for me, but I felt off balance when I walked in them, I was sad because they were very pretty. I wish I could have worn them comfortably.
Published 14 months ago by Dedee

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love!, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Double Fringe Side Zip Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots!, November 3, 2011
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Double Fringe Side Zip Boot (Apparel)
It must be love! These boots are adorable - they look cute with all types of pants/leggings and with dresses/skirts. They are super soft and seem to mold to your feet. They are super narrow, but I am thinking that the suede will stretch a little with regular wear. These are certainly on their way of becoming my new fave fall shoe.
Amazon was *amazing* with shipping. They were here in two days!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fringe Boots, October 17, 2011
I was pleased with these cute boots. They seem durable and well-made. Only word of caution is that they are narrower than i was expecting. Overall, love the shoes, very comfortable!

3.0 out of 5 stars boots were beautiful but, June 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT pair of boots!!!, December 26, 2011
This was one of my first orders on amazon and I couldn't be happier with the purchase!! First of all, the delivery was super quick! After they arrived, I was so happy. They're great quality and SO cute. They're very functional, especially if you put a suede water proofer on them for the winter snow/ rain. The only minor problem I have with them is the opening at the top is a little bigger than I thought so if you wear them with capris or shorts, you might see your socks. This is no biggie for me at least, or you could wear legwarmers which is cute also. I was also worried about the coin detailing being loose or flimsy, but they're actually very secure and of great quality! I am SO happy I bought these boots!! Well worth the money and very authentic-looking!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fringe boot, November 15, 2012
Loved these boots except for the zipper, it just would not stay up so I ended up getting rid of the boots. Won't buy Minnetonka again. This is the second pair of this brand I have owned and the zippers do not work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, October 8, 2012
I have been looking for the right pair of moccasins for years. This is the perfect match! They feel like I am not wearing shoes at all, which a good pair of moccasins would. I love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 30, 2013
I love Minnetonkas, they've always been my favorite footwear. I wear them to work, school, and everywhere else. I love that they're versatile and can go with any outfit :) shipped fast and reasonable price. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits once you get your foot in the shoe, but very narrow., January 14, 2014
I love them, but when I try to get my foot in the shoe, it's kind of tight, but once your foot is in, it feels fine. They're extremely comfortable. :) I love the style, too.<3

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, October 23, 2013
I wear a 7.5-8 and the 7.5 fit good, I'm glad I didn't go up a size. I can easily wear socks with these w/o it being tight either. They are comfortable but I need to break them in a little to fit to my foot. Good shoe, looked good with leggings.

Minnetonka Women's Double Fringe Side Zip Boot