5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE!! YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK TO NORMAL SHOES!!
Published on June 10, 2008 by A. Cooper

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit
Published on October 22, 2010 by amy

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY THESE!! YOU'LL NEVER GO BACK TO NORMAL SHOES!!, June 10, 2008
These are the best! I'm in college and wear these every day around campus and around the house. They're very cute... Be aware though, the thick fur on the inside will make them a little snug at first, I almost returned mine but I knew the fur would eventually get smushed down over time and now they couldn't fit better! I used to wear cheap little flats all the time, but those aren't exactly waterproof and it rains a lot here. These moccasins are as sturdy and weather-friendly as regular shoes, but they aren't as stiff and structured as sneakers, so they're unbelievably comfy. I loved wearing them with no socks at first because they're so soft! I was looking for a cute everyday moccasin shoe (not slipper) and these have served me well for several months now, and they don't look like they'll wear out anytime soon. The only downside is of course the fact that your feet can't really breathe in them, so tossing them in the washer and then air drying them is a good idea in order to reduce smell... Minnetonka is an original moccasin brand so you know they're going to be top of the line. I'm extremely satisfied and may soon buy them in another color!

5.0 out of 5 stars 10+ years going strong, October 23, 2007
I've owned these Minnetonka slippers for well over 10 years. The hard sole is a little worn out, and the knots came out of the leather ties and have to be re-tied with glue now and then, but I would buy them again in a minute. I recommend trying them on with socks at a country fair to be sure you get the right size. I wear them every day of my life for at least 3 - 4 hours minimum. I run around the house, down to the basement to do the laundry, out quick to get the mail, etc. They are comfortable as can be and wear like iron. Highly recommended. No other brand compares.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, February 17, 2008
These shoes are awesome! I spent hours searching Amazon to find the perfect moccasin shoes, and these are what I found! They are affordable, but not cheap. Also they have thick rubber soles for outdoor use. I bought a pair of 'slipper' boots but I often wore them outside and eventually the soles wore down to practically nothing- Now you can't take me away from these mocs! The inner lining is like that of Uggs- very soft and cozy. These shoes feel great on your feet with/without socks. They have good support and I would say the only minor drawback is that they are slightly wide around the ankle. However, that drawback is also sometimes a plus when I want to wear thick socks with them on especially cold days. Buy these shoes now, they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Satisfied Customer, December 24, 2009
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper (Apparel)
I have to agree with all of the other reviews except the lone disgruntled one that this slipper has to be one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I wear them everywhere, even shopping. I've had a number of compliments on how great they look. I can't wait to get another pair, hopefully in blue if they ever become available in my size. I was hesitant about ordering them, mainly because I never have ordered shoes on-line before and because of variations in sizes among manufacturers. I normally wear size 8 and ordered 8M which fit perfectly. Hopefully, this will help provide some insight on how the sizes run.

4.0 out of 5 stars Minnetonka Moccasins, March 1, 2008
For me, these shoes did run true to size. The price was good, they hold up well, they arrived quickly with no problems. I was surprized in that they keep my feet just as warm as my UGGs, and for a much cheaper price. They are very popular at my college campus, but they are not the most attractive looking shoes. I would recommend wearing them in the house or out running errands. They are comfortable though, so that's definitely a plus. Good value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit, October 22, 2010
I ordered a pair of grey mocs and didn't have the best of luck with them. I am usually between a 7.5 and an 8.5 so I originally ordered an 8. They was at least an inch and a half gap between my heel and the back of the shoe. I sent them back and exchanged them for size 7's. I finally received them after about 3 weeks...shipping was not the speediest...and was obviously ecstatic when I received them. I went to put them on and they were still gigantic. Besides them being too big, I didn't really like the look of them. They looked extremely long and there was just something about them that didn't look right. I really tried to get myself to like them. The lining and all felt really awesome but my heels slipped out when I walked to I couldn't justify as shoes just for around my house. The hassle of exchanging sizes was too much to do again so I just returned the product. I really think I would have needed a size 5 to get the fit that I wanted (since they will stretch so much because of the material). I then went ahead an purchased a pair of Ugg mocs at my local department store. I really didn't think I was going to like them either, or the $100 price tag, but since I purchased them they literally have to left my feet- I am obsessed with them. They also sell replacement liners for them which I thought was pretty cool. In conclusion, I would say if you want to buy these mocs, try to buy them in a store so you can physically try them on yourself so you don't have to struggle to find the right size!

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves these, November 27, 2007
My wife loves these slippers. She wears them every day. The lining is soft and warm and there are no annoying seams. She likes the hard soles so she can go outside. She used to wear the soft-soled version of the same slippers, but the soles would wear out very quickly. Now she prefers these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Review for Killer Hats NOT product, January 13, 2011
I left feedback for this seller, but felt an obligation to inform others of such a lousy business. I'm an Amazon nut, like a lot of other people. They always provide top notch customer service as well as the best prices. I purchased these slippers for my sister as a Christmas present. In my haste to get all my Christmas shopping done, I failed to notice this item was being sold by a third party. I have purchased items from other companies before, but I always check their seller feedback. After reading some reviews of past customers I was TERRIFIED. It seems to be a pattern of this seller to charge their customers, but never ship the product. Well, I received the product, but it was the wrong size. I attempted to call the company as well as e-mail them, but never received a response. On their seller profile page they suggest you "buy the correct item, then contact Amazon for a refund" if you didn't get what you ordered. Are you kidding me?!?!? This is no way to do business. AVOID THIS SELLER AT ALL COSTS!! Find what you are looking for somewhere else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel great but..., April 9, 2012
The tops of these shoes are very long and look "manly" I ordered an 8 even though I am a 71/2 (since they don't have a 71/2) and they were too large. So if you are going to order them, remember the top of the shoe is very long and order them small. I wonder if they are actually mens not womens?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these moccasins!, March 27, 2012
I use these mocs as bedroom slippers and also to get my newspaper outside n the morning. They are very comfortable. The only complaint I have had is that it is difficult to see the type of sole each model has. The catalog from Minnetonka has pictures of some models, but not all. I have Multiple Sclerosis and the soles must be rather flat or they catch on the rug or floor and I will trip. This model is perfect for me.

Minnetonka Women's Hardsole Pile-Lined Slipper