Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on June 10, 2008
These are the best! I'm in college and wear these every day around campus and around the house. They're very cute... Be aware though, the thick fur on the inside will make them a little snug at first, I almost returned mine but I knew the fur would eventually get smushed down over time and now they couldn't fit better! I used to wear cheap little flats all the time, but those aren't exactly waterproof and it rains a lot here. These moccasins are as sturdy and weather-friendly as regular shoes, but they aren't as stiff and structured as sneakers, so they're unbelievably comfy. I loved wearing them with no socks at first because they're so soft! I was looking for a cute everyday moccasin shoe (not slipper) and these have served me well for several months now, and they don't look like they'll wear out anytime soon. The only downside is of course the fact that your feet can't really breathe in them, so tossing them in the washer and then air drying them is a good idea in order to reduce smell... Minnetonka is an original moccasin brand so you know they're going to be top of the line. I'm extremely satisfied and may soon buy them in another color!
on October 23, 2007
I've owned these Minnetonka slippers for well over 10 years. The hard sole is a little worn out, and the knots came out of the leather ties and have to be re-tied with glue now and then, but I would buy them again in a minute. I recommend trying them on with socks at a country fair to be sure you get the right size. I wear them every day of my life for at least 3 - 4 hours minimum. I run around the house, down to the basement to do the laundry, out quick to get the mail, etc. They are comfortable as can be and wear like iron. Highly recommended. No other brand compares.
on February 17, 2008
These shoes are awesome! I spent hours searching Amazon to find the perfect moccasin shoes, and these are what I found! They are affordable, but not cheap. Also they have thick rubber soles for outdoor use. I bought a pair of 'slipper' boots but I often wore them outside and eventually the soles wore down to practically nothing- Now you can't take me away from these mocs! The inner lining is like that of Uggs- very soft and cozy. These shoes feel great on your feet with/without socks. They have good support and I would say the only minor drawback is that they are slightly wide around the ankle. However, that drawback is also sometimes a plus when I want to wear thick socks with them on especially cold days. Buy these shoes now, they're great.
on December 24, 2009
I have to agree with all of the other reviews except the lone disgruntled one that this slipper has to be one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned. I wear them everywhere, even shopping. I've had a number of compliments on how great they look. I can't wait to get another pair, hopefully in blue if they ever become available in my size. I was hesitant about ordering them, mainly because I never have ordered shoes on-line before and because of variations in sizes among manufacturers. I normally wear size 8 and ordered 8M which fit perfectly. Hopefully, this will help provide some insight on how the sizes run.
on March 1, 2008
For me, these shoes did run true to size. The price was good, they hold up well, they arrived quickly with no problems. I was surprized in that they keep my feet just as warm as my UGGs, and for a much cheaper price. They are very popular at my college campus, but they are not the most attractive looking shoes. I would recommend wearing them in the house or out running errands. They are comfortable though, so that's definitely a plus. Good value.
on December 1, 2015
Bought one in September it was great but by the end of November the seams fell off and there is a good 2 inches opening on the side. Contacted minnetonka costumer service and I have to pay for the shipping to send the old show before they can send me a new one and once they receive will take them 10 days to send a new one.
review image review image
on September 30, 2015
So disappointed. I ordered a size 7 and a size 8 because I wasn't sure which would fit best. They arrived together and they are completely different moccasins! The size 7 has no tag on the insole as pictured, a very shallow foot bed, and a lighter brown color. The size 8 is a darker color brown and was much more comfortable in that the foot bed was deeper but the moccasin itself is too long. I don't want to order another size 7 in case I get the same kind I received. Ugh. Now I have to return both.
review image
on November 27, 2007
My wife loves these slippers. She wears them every day. The lining is soft and warm and there are no annoying seams. She likes the hard soles so she can go outside. She used to wear the soft-soled version of the same slippers, but the soles would wear out very quickly. Now she prefers these.
on July 15, 2015
These moccasins fit perfectly, and are fuzzy and comfortable. That's why I continue to purchase them. Unfortunately, the don't wear well at all. The uppers separate from the rubber soles at the seams after about three months of wear. (Other Minnetonka mocks I have bought have not been as well-lined/comfortable, but have lasted for over a year. Go figure!)

I have worn through three pairs of these slippers in the past year but continue to buy them because of the fit and feel.
on October 23, 2013
I've worn moccasins before, but these on about the 12th time of wearing them gave me cuts on the back of my ankle worse than what heels have ever inflicted on me! This has never happened to me when I wore moccasins in the past. After inspecting the shoe, I realized that on the right one, the "Pile Lining" had worn away exposing the seems and some other material.