5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews - this shoe runs really large!!!
I normally wear a 7 and I read reviews for the Kilty Suede Moc all recommending that buyers should order a half size down. The shoe is incredibly comfortable and really cute. The color is just as vivid as it appears online which was a lovely surprise.

Published 2 months ago by Travelsinheels

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that nectarine is nectarine.
So, in the picture, the shoes look like your typical suede. Not the case. They are orange. Like weird orange. Trust the color name, not the picture. I wanted something a little more natural looking and less atomically nectarine. Maybe if I get them dirty....like really dirty, I'll wear them in public.
Published 5 days ago by A. Weber

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews - this shoe runs really large!!!, May 19, 2014

My feet are pretty average in width and the shoe still feels roomy even a half size down from my normal size. I probably could've gone down a full size, but I don't mind that they are a little loose. I just hope they don't stretch out too much because I love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Suede Minnetonka Slippers, June 1, 2014
I love these slippers! They are a soft high quality suede with soles made of non-slip rubber. They can be worn indoors or outdoors. I thought that they were a little large when I first put them on but they have a draw string that can be drawn up to get a snug fit. They would have been received on time but the UPS delivery person left them at a neighbors house about a block away and the neighbor didn't let me know until several days later. I contacted the seller and they were wonderful about trying to locate my purchase. I would buy from this seller without hesitation since their costumer service is excellent and their products are top rate.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 it was perfect., July 15, 2014
Peggy M (Alameda, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I'm usually a 10 but after reading reviews ordered the 9.5 it was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars as other reviewers recommended, after purchasing a different pair in my regular ..., July 14, 2014
I went down a half-size on these (7.5), as other reviewers recommended, after purchasing a different pair in my regular size (size 8). Was the right decision as they now fit perfectly after being just slightly tight the first few days of wearing them. I have multiple pairs in multiple colors and I love them all. They are incredibly comfortable and easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want to buy the lime one size 5., April 28, 2014
This review is from: Minnetonka Women's Kilty Moc Hardsole (Apparel)
This color is pretty.But somewhat large.I want to buy one more pair of this shoes.I want the lime which in size 5.When will it be available?

3.0 out of 5 stars Wow, that nectarine is nectarine., July 22, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars i like it, July 27, 2014
The color of the shoes is beautiful,but the size of the shoes are a little big

Minnetonka Women's Kilty Moc Hardsole